Did I get scammed again?

Did I get scammed again?

Attached: url(19).png (1200x1200, 411.51K)

If they pay people just for walking, where does the money come from???

ponzi yield farm with extra steps

Yes. The extra steps are mostly to convince third worlders to buy my bags. Unfortunately it's on Solana, a barely functional shitchain, and the team is Chinese.

KEK.

Kek

lol..
i saw this and added to m favourites for a while to check out, the GMT token. then the more i was looking at it the comical it became

the YouTube critical (penguiz0) made a joke years ago and "internet enabled trainers" and "uh oh, no connection, looks like im not going anywhere today" then someone actually setup a gofundme for internet enable trainers.

adultswim too the piss out of nfts before they even existed talking about "digital eposter wallets".

i bought 3 shoes for $2300 total

dude HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: kekfddfs.jpg (750x920, 118.56K)

Ive been shorting GMT since $1.40 and its been pretty nice having other people step to earn for me. There is no reason to every buy these tokens, and people only try to earn them to dump them, I will short this to $0

If you bought $800 worth of GMT on launch instead of the shoes, you'd have $8000 now, without walking

shorted 20x today with $1640. was down to -$3k but then got 1k up. stop loss hit and came out with $500 in profits. will short better next

>If they pay people just for walking, where does the money come from???
im definitely not endorsing this at all since its yet more bay area cringe that will likely be obliterated within months but....

they could actually come up with whacky ways to do it, like having companies write off carbon tax by basically paying people to walk to work instead if driving. they could also produce weird cross over ties where certain models of actual nike airs are only available to certain people looking to spend lots on nike airs on the basis of them being in possession of the correct nft.

i seriously doubt they've thought about that or will ever do it but you... some people are extremely big fans of nike airs

based

Can anyone actually enter the app? For me it says I need a stupid code for entering or I have to put myself on a waitlist. If I'd actually be able to open the stupid app, what would actually stop me from rmulating a phone farm on my pc where i run circles around the block day and night? In other words: How much do I have to pay for their stupid NFTs to start making money?

Damn i really did not notice i used stupid three times in a row

sneaker repairs and upgrades.

Getting an activation code is hard and then you gotta pay 12 SOL for a damn low-end sneaker that doesnt earn you much. You can only walk 10 min per day. Its all a scam.

>crypto
yup

>with extra steps
I see what u did there

Attached: 1653788567319.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Alright guys. I got into Stepn before GST mooned and the devs fucked with the minting to kill the project. I'm gonna give you tips to do well on this shitty game
>BNB vs SOL chain
Right now shoes are 1.7 BNB (500usd) or 7 SOL(300 usd)
The SOL shoes are cheaper but the price of GST is higher on the Binance chain so you will earn more on the Binance chain
>getting 3 shoes is the goal for early users
When you have 3 shoes your energy doubles from 10 mins per day to 20 mins per day which doubles your earnings
If you want 3 shoes my suggestion is to have 2 shoes on SOL and 1 shoe on BNB then use the BNB shoe to "run"
>running
Runners make more money than the other shoes. If you actually have this app to exercise you are a cuck. Most fatties on this board (me included) can't run at a pace of 8km/hr for 20 mins. What you do is start your "run" in your car on some back road near your house. Turn on your emergency flashers and drive at 5-10 mph.
Now beware that they have a cheat proofing system. This system is monitoring the step counter vs your location tracking. So as you drive, bounce your phone on your thigh at a decent pace to get it to register steps as you drive around. When your energy is used up stop your run, drive home, heal your shoe and eat some pizza fatty
>always heal your shoe before all else
If you get cold feet on a dip and want to sell your shoe you need your shit at 100 health or you can't sell it.

Good luck. Hope you all become millionaires

Attached: Screenshot.jpg (1080x816, 67.62K)

it is pretty clear it will die as soon as no new people are joining but there are some interesting ideas to get money involved such as having asics and binance on board, carbon fuckery scams. also the devs can control demand with setting the costs for minting shoes and limiting the number of new joiners (you have to buy a shoe to play), they could also just burn shoes. the question is are the devs retarded and let it crash or will they manage to generate demand in users and sponsors over a longer time period. I am not sure yet, to me it is not a guaranteed fail at least.

Gas is €2 over here that makes about €0.20 for 20 minute of driving @ 5mph
what do i earn in those 20 minutes running?

also i make 25€ an hour so why wouldn't i just work regularily for those 20 min and get 8€
it just doesn't add up