How do poor guys over 35 cope?

I can't imagine being over 35 or even 30 really and still not owning a home or having enough capital to do anything but that is the case for most people. It's insane to me that people just waste their entire lives working crappy jobs for mediocre wages and never build enough wealth to build a house, start a business, or do anything at all. What do these people even do with their lives? Where does their wealth even go I mean how can you work for a decade or longer and have nothing to show for it?

Attached: 1635186296484.png (800x599, 848K)

they larp about making memories but get blackout drunk and can't remember anything

Drink alcohol, consume. Look at people its really not that hard to figure out why they live the life they do.

The entire lifestyle of the modern m*le is built on the idea that his life is hell 80% of the time so 20% of the time he desperately copes by trying to attach any meaning to his suffering via shit like religion, family and politics. And that's how the whole world gets into really weird shit instead of just chillin

I'm 30, don't own a home but I own land in 3 states. Am I losing?

Alcohol is a source of pleasure therefore it's based. Consumer culture is just an easy trap to fall into when you're completely exhausted by all of your constant work, people are just lured into it on autopilot

>still not owning a home or having enough capital to do anything but that is the case for most people.

Most peoplethat age barely have capital, and I'm 100% sure of you are as well. It's usually in your 40s & 50s when you get your highest paying jobs and stability

Don't people have grandparents? They should be dead by the time you're 30 and you should be enjoying their possessions. Stay frugal and you won't have to work, that's what I'm doing

sort of unless your land is producing something. appreciation is the meme, you need to produce

You're doing something I'm talking about men who have nothing: people who have low five figure net worth 70% of which is their car. I just can't comprehend being unbothered by the first decade of your adult life being nothing more than spinning wheels and going nowhere.
If you've worked for a decade doing anything you should have starter capital for something.
>I'm 100% sure of you are as well.
Well you're wrong dumbass and this is Any Forums not Facebook - people here aren't typical.

Are you satisfied with where your life is? 30 isn't even hitting the peak for men. Many people these days dont buy a house till they're in their late 30s. If the numbers are to be believed most young people aren't even concerned with owning a house at this point. The fact that yoy even own something puts you ahead of most people.

>Don't people have grandparents? They should be dead by the time you're 30

Maybe if they only had kid but usually they had large families and you'll be fighting with them

>people here aren't typical.

You're right, most people here are below the average

>Alcohol is a source of pleasure therefore it's based.
You've never seen a alcoholic before.
>Consumer culture is just an easy trap to fall into when you're completely exhausted
Yes exactly people spend to much into consumptive yet hollow hobbies or just buy shit for the sake of buying shit. Draining their wallets for 0 gain. People have no fucking impulse control so they just drink their woes away or spend all their money ultimately leaving themselves broke and empty.

How did you manage to get their possessions before your parents did? Also my grandfather was a doctor and left everything to the nurse whore he cheated with.

>You've never seen a alcoholic before.
I have but I drink once a week myself. Know you limits and enjoy boozing. That applies to food as well, enjoy it but know you limits. Even ciggies are okay if you know your limits. I've been smoking about a pack a year for a while now, it's just something to look forward to and it doesn't really impact your health that much, not 1 pack.

>before your parents did
My parents just gave them to me and my brother, had to share with him but there was enough for both. Same thing happened to a friend of mine a few years ago, he inherited his grandpa's house in his late 20s.

I'm in the UK. If you think I'm putting half a years wage into a government 'new build deposit scheme' that allows me to enter a 5% 35 year mortgage for a house I could build better myself. Then spend the next 5 years arguing to get it installed despite I could do it myself in a day.
then questioning why I have 7mm drywall in my segmented bathroom when I slipped in the shower and came out in the kitchen to the 6/10 gf who's drinking stale nespresso cappacino out of a live love laugh b+m's mug before she gets ready to going back to uni at night part time to hopefully qualify as secondary school english teacher for the job secuity because 'doing nails and doggy grooming' isn't what she though it would be during a recession where it's 3k a year to heat your uninsulated new build home and the job was just an excuse to lease a blue fiesta van but she only qualified for a white asta van and is now considering onlyfans but doesn't realise the only person who'd follow her is her ex who quite frankly loved her more than I ever will.

You have another thing coming, bucko.

Bad friends, low self esteem, and in some areas the people around you will take everything from you on purpose. Guys fron middle class homes who fail are typically browbeat into being totally useless by narcissist parents or have totally absent parents. Everything else can be explained by genuine mental illness.

>I can't imagine being over 35 or even 30 really and still not owning a home or having enough capital to do anything but that is the case for most people
Most of us grew up in the middle of reccesion after recession making bottlecaps. Only people I know who doing well are the ones who got thier flats/homes when they were 20 and they never paid rent once in thier lives.

Honestly I almost made it but in the start of the bullrun I got divorce raped and I made bad decision after bad decisions while we were pumping.

I was angry as fuck for the last couple years. Now Im just feeling empty and sad. Its almost like a couple years ago I was 25. Now Im 33 and Im still not much better off, thx to my whore ex...

Attached: FOZJ4dmXMAE0A4B.png (626x590, 121.44K)

isnt there a meme for this in bongland?
its like tony or something

im 33 and saving for a house. i make six figures. but i didnt start my career until i was 29. at least i have a future and a plan. perpetually poorfagged people cope with drugs and alcohol.

>but usually they had large families and you'll be fighting with them
this is so true. my relatives fucked us out of mamas belongings. crazy, money turns people into monsters.

im in my mid 20s and make 65k/y wfh with my gf who makes 50k/y wfh
i will never be able to afford a home

There are also people willing to spend $10 on a cigarette pack and smoke all of it in a day.
There are people willing to spent over 5 grand in overseas travel.
There are people willing to fork out on a night out, from hundreds for restaurant meals to night clubs/strip clubs to concerts to stadium games.
There are people willing to fork out hundreds or thousands for a hooker or streamer or their 'fav' celeb
There are Junkies willing to fork out thousands for a high.
There are also the stupid who spend hundreds/thousands on the 'latest thing', can be a car, can be a house, can be the latest gizmo, can be a thousand+ dollar rennovations.
There are also the foolhardy who waste hundreds or thousands on gambling.
There are the amateur who invests everything and lost everything and if they play around with Forex or margins, their finances will go down the toilet faster than you can say Cincinnati
There are the sickly/elderly who got injured or sick and have to spent hundreds/thousands on ongoing treatments.
There are those with children or elderly they have to take care, bleeding out hundreds.
There are the retrenched whose finances simply bled out.

With them, money just flows and before they know it they are all dried up.
It is easy to become poor and stay there.

>you're 30 and you should be enjoying their possessions.
That shit goes to your parents. Then if anything is left when your parents die when you are 60.

I'm 25 with mid 5 figures networth and i feel hopeless

Degenerate boomer father burnt through everything. Landlording and traveling the world. While I own nothing. Investing in rope soon

They call them Deano’s I believe

Is this pasta? It should be