Chainlink

daily reminder that hyping an announcement in consensus (staking or otherwise) is the latest paid FUD. The idea is to demoralize LINK holders when it turns out to be a nothing burger. If you wanna know what whales have been planning, check pic related. If you know you know.

Attached: 1653842168875.jpg (1649x1669, 648.3K)

damn mooniswap bought a whole 93 LINK?

CAN YOU SAY BULLISH?

They are going to dump it during consensys like 2017 ain’t they?

Well, you wouldn't send your LINK to an exchange TO BUY IT would you.

Disappointing then. Fatfuck won’t get off his ass

Binance are running a node

Kind of make sense though, all of sudden sentiments completely change posts of anons buying link and convincing them to buy

Whoa there link marines I sense some negativity don't make me report you to Sergey for anal cattle prodding. You will be HAPPY AND JOYFUL and IGNORE ALL PRICE ACTION. Just fucking BUY it and tell OTHER people to just fucking buy it. And put a fucking smile on your face when doing so. Fuckers.

Last summer
>noooo they're not dumping on us these tokens are not hitting the market this is fud
Now
>noooo they're not going bankrupt they're sitting on a pile of cash from tokens they sold last summer

Before
>yes the token is needed to secure the network
After
>nooo the token price is irrelevant to the network's security

Marines, you need to wake the fuck up and demand they put a floor on this and buy back the shit they dumped on you during the bullrun

Attached: 1629709770967.jpg (1200x800, 74.92K)

Attached: Employee of the MonthPNG.png (530x822, 1.07M)

But then this nigga convinced me the opposite

kek did you really just pull an old viewbase screenshot as FUD? viewbase exchange flow data (along with the rest of the data on the site) has been down for weeks you fucking retard

and now that I point this out, thread replies come to an abrupt halt. you trannies really are something else

amazing

Niggas be waitin for the balls to stop spinnin nigga. Any moment now an den I laff atcha.

Attached: file.png (1043x308, 29.08K)

If they didn’t want us to hold link why didn’t they do an ICO or list on Binance?

Don’t these people sacrifice people and get away with it? So why couldn’t they deny the token to be listed for Any Forums to scoop up?

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH LIIIINKIIIIEEEEEEEESSSSS IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU ALL THE EVIL YOU HAVE DONE IS ABOUT TO PAY OFF

Attached: 1653844076148.png (904x1247, 700.34K)

Because then it wouldn't be a decentralised network

This user is a weird dude. He has been here for long as anyone. Posting as anime girl holding link while also fudding the entirety of time.

the same reason they broadcast all the evil shit they do with the subtle subliminal messages

only this time, it backfired gloriously. L M A O

>down for weeks
not true, see pic.

Attached: 1653844430379.jpg (1664x1913, 953.27K)

Those number ain’t as scary as ur previous

are you stupid? Those numbers are for 1D only, I posted it to disprove the retard claiming the data was old.

>only this time, it backfired gloriously
Would have been if linkies hadn't used their ticket as collateral on lending platforms to participate in the clownworld market.
Thanks for playing.