Suffer

Suffer

Attached: DB1C78B4-84B9-4ED3-9506-BCE5A90A1711.jpg (702x1024, 82.09K)

Seriously why there isn't uprising against central banks? It's been centuries of fraud and theft, Are people this retarded and just suck it all up?

Attached: 1623157746124.jpg (1079x1077, 90.13K)

haha... yeah

Attached: d7138f1716067a3a973482309f401c0f.jpg (1000x967, 199.8K)

/thread

They need a leader, user. We're all cowards here.

>What chudcels deserve.

Attached: 1649714148018.png (280x317, 28.69K)

That's an easy answer.
You: Hey the central bank Jews are the cause of your grief.
Average American: That's racist, antisemitic! Schindler's List!

I mean, 7.56 back in 1970 was a lot more than it is today.

This 100%>

Nothing will change till we unite and overthrow the banking system.

It's the only form of "inflation" that the Fed cares about. That's what all you Austrian fags don't understand. The term as used by them is a euphemism or dog whistle for wage growth.

It's not just fraud and theft. If you control money supply you control everything, the whole society. Even some jew said that, maybe morgan or whoever, doesn't even matter.
These central banks can just issue money to be given to politicians for various programs and purposes which are more often than not contrary to the betterment of the people. As this money is issued (printed) the money owned by the people is devalued.
It's a double whammy, they essentially steal money from the people to make their lives worser.
It happened before too, Roman emperors diluting coins by adding various metals into gold mixture to get more coins. Only to finance various degenerate and useless activities, by the time of Diocletian inflation was so bad people were barely affording food.
Control over money supply is power too great for any man to wield, let alone kikes who would use it to subvert and destroy. The new era of crypto standard cannot come any sooner. The solution is slowly creeping up, but... not yet.

Attached: 55F885536A81410D8E6253C782394590.jpg (1242x1230, 72.2K)

user what crypto do you suggest I should have?

Attached: Rise for Our National Anthem.png (1844x911, 2.8M)

I tried to explain this months ago. You are the bagholder by design. You are supposed to eat the damage these criminals have inflicted on the economy. You're the designated loser

I assume they’ll be starting with themselves, right? We’re all in this together after all

then there's the bogus occupy wallstreet

>unite
Just stop using their trash. You're in a prison of your own making.

We're literally in the era where any joe can produce his own currency and transaction network.

Arm yourself, and support your local community. When feds come knocking, remind them they're lucky to have avoided the punji sticks.

Attached: bullshitembodied.png (400x310, 196.71K)

This plus retards keep muh joooooz making it impossible to win over normies anti work has done more then all the years of pol combined

it was one of the rothschilds in the early 1800s (I think?), the quote was
>I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls the British money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply.

Everyone knows now

Attached: Screenshot_20220529-094224-929.png (720x742, 485.6K)

It's funny how, on the contrary, when you undermine the banks they sue YOU for fraud and theft.

>user what crypto do you suggest I should have?
Fuck if I know, I'd say BTC as it has the first mover advantage but it has a lot of shortcomings, it can't effectively be used as a currency in day to day life
Chainlink oracles could use the trueflation system to keep fiat legacy in check, but no gov would accept that. I feel like we're yet to see a cryptocurrency which covers everything.
That's the kike and the quote!

Frankly, what did the OWS protestors even accomplish? At least BLM won the support of the corporations and government in the end.