Crypto below 100m non-diluted market cap worth buying

No shitcoins plz

>inb4 do your own research… well, yeah, still want suggestions

Attached: 09F402B0-008E-45C9-98BC-B3B2DEA9F369.jpg (1200x800, 141.22K)

I believe you have just gave the very definition of a shitcoin. What is your game here?

>Hey guys I would just like the name of a golden goose that literally no one has heard of yet, thanks!
Why did you make this thread?

D0B0

Have you ever considered sepuku?

Attached: 1632357938053.png (1048x264, 5.07K)

I think its worth looking at some of the stuff that's happening on optimism right now. Basically everything you do is going to be incentivized with OP (Optimism) tokens, or platform tokens such as Kwenta (decentralized on-chain futures), Lyra (options), . Optimism is basically dedicating a portion of their supply to funding projects developing on optimism, and most of those will just be returning some or all of those tokens to the users (ie, Hop along with dropping their own token is refunding 80% of gas spent on bridging to users via the OP tokens). If you've been using optimism for the last year, you are eligible for like 6+ airdrops, and it looks like there will be HEAVY incentives going forward as well.

Unlike most rollups, protocols, projects, or even blockchains, optimism actually generates revenue and makes money, same with synthetix, lyra, kwenta, etc. They have revenue models and a clear path towards profitability, I dont see actual value being built anywhere other than optimism desu

Attached: optimismprojectfunding.png (383x507, 73.1K)

based taycan appreciator. once i make it i'll get me one of those.

Attached: 83331656.jpg (1000x1000, 92.46K)

this is every asset ever and the whole principal behind supply & demand. Nothing is worth more than what the last guy will pay for it. You can have situations where items with incredible intrinsic value like crude oil has negative trading futures contracts, that doesn't mean oil is a worthless scam

no, sedoku

tpbp

I have one

post pic, how has your experience been?

also did that get you any pussy?

COR

there is a certain decentralized leverage trading platform with millions of dollars in profit per month valued at like $20M marketcap right now that for some reason this board automatically censors and bans people for talking about. I hope this will help you on your journey.

Attached: gods of the earth.jpg (640x640, 186.87K)

Retard, bag some UTK or you will never make it

Attached: 1647759133661s.jpg (250x174, 5.3K)

>below 100mil
>no shitcoins

Pick one

Fool, don't you know that having a QANX bag would be better?

I hold some LSS. I like it, not sure if it works out for them but eh

this is a tough one. The whole defi options market combined is like $300mil, so incredibly ridiculously undervalued its almost criminal (they're fucking money printers), but I cant pick between dopex, lyra, premia, hegic, etc, they all look similar and decent.

Options/derivatives in general has the same problem, terrible PA but a handful of really decent projects with competent teams that are hard to pick between. It almost seems like the best tact would be picking a collection of your top 3-5 options, futures, or derivatives projects if you believe in them (idk how you couldnt, its like the one actual usecase defi has right now that isnt a solution in search of a problem), and hoping the rising tide lifts everything rather than trying to pick individual horses

I agree with you. the whole market is indeed criminally undervalued, even just from a pure tradfi profit ratio calculus.

thanks for the names of those projects. you clearly know what you're talking about so I'll check those out and probably buy a couple bags for safe keeping. in case you're curious, the one in my mind is gns. it's elite.