Hahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahaha

Attached: B448CB5C-C519-48C3-998D-322ED6C5E669.jpg (589x700, 56.81K)

Buy papa John's or something

Based Pizza Hut

I don't get it, doesn't literally every franchise charge more or less based on where they are located? Panda Express, for example, has different prices in different cities and I've verified that. The way that article is framed is very strange.

Based fuck California

California is a 3rd world.
There's only rich and poor.
Rich: Hey Stacey, I have the munchies from those edibles, my trust fund cleared today, but Bottega Louie's is closed today. Let's be ghetto and order Pizza Hut.
Poor: Is Friday, Hector got his pay check from Mr. Weisenberg to clean pool, I order Pizza Hut for the 5 kids.

Based Pizza Hut telling commiefornias that their state is retarded.

It's not a fee if you're Californian it's a fee if you buy in California. That's a crucial difference

What's the problem? They should just get a loan.

Attached: pizza loan.jpg (615x1077, 184.05K)

Is the interest rate illegal

oh no! Commiefornyansisters ... our pizza hut!

Attached: 1649103275656.jpg (264x223, 18.12K)

There should be a fee for commiefornians interacting with non commiefornians desu. The least they can do for barking gibberish at me, is to pay me dammit!

Attached: 1647802808484.png (925x711, 34.92K)

Why the fuck do they have the red roof in their logo when they got rid of all of their red roof Pizza Huts? I hate the modern architectural aesthetic so much it's unreal.

The don't charge interest actually. Their business model is to charge merchants, like Papa John's, the rights to display Zilch during checkout.
Papa John's gets to grift poorfags into buying shit they can't afford. While Zilch makes money off their partners and charging the customers small fees, AND selling off customer data.

Thank God I'm moving out of California and moving to Arizona

>hahaha owned! Now did you say that was 14.99 plus tip?

MAYBE IF THEY DIDNT ORDER THE WOKEARONI WITH CHEESE THEY COULD ENJOY THEIR NONBINARU SAUSAGE WITH A SIDE OF PRONOUN SAUCE

VOICE OF REASON OUT!!!

incredibly based

Attached: 1558275158105.png (1000x1000, 248.69K)

YOU CAN'T CHARGE EXTRA FEES, PIZZA IS MY HUMAN RIGHT!

kek, it makes sense. people in california should know exactly how much their idiotic views are costing their businesses right down to the penny. they should not get the salvation and blissful ignorance of slow price increases. I would also start taxing customers more for things like
>blue hair
>every neck tattoo
>anarchy/communist clothing
>driving a prius/tesla
>asking if stuff is vegan/gluten-free

I would just stand there with a fucking checklist and every violation is a +$1 tax on your bill. Commiefornia deserves poverty.

yeah but this is an explicit fee, not just an increased price. I suspect they do it to make California retards vote differently or take it up with the politicians

Stay out of AZ we're full. Actually just bought property here so come pump my bags.

I live in California and I am glad they are doing this. Burger King does it too with delivery. Based as fuck. Too many regulations and other BS in this state, maybe now that pizza and burgers are getting fucked with people will wake the fuck up.

>implying Hector and the senpai aren't living in a mansion paid for by the government, working a "legit" job as cover but not paying taxes
the only poor in caliwali are white kids whose retarded parents neglected to accumulate an 8-digit net worth

>go to store
>they ask me if I want a bag
>I say no
>they give me a bag anyway
>charge me 5 cent bag fee for it
I don't live in califuckistan and the same kinds of retards there are the reason I have to pay for a bag I didn't want here.