I'm not making any money with this shit wtf

I'm not making any money with this shit wtf

Attached: bancor_v3.png (1281x700, 424.2K)

The worst part is, if u withdraw u will lose money with .25 tax. They fucking jewed people into it without any reward for trying their beta, fuckingkike

and likei was saying with out a mining bonus no one wants to use it. i deposited link on there think they would do it again but fuck them

Bitconnect tier scam

Yeah it really fucking sucks, I was living off Nexo and then bancor for the last two years almost. It was nice while it lasted. Blows because I actually need it now more than ever.

I feel for this scam too. It said 10% interest like V2 then it fucking turns into 1-3&. Are you fucking kidding me Bancor? The L2 delay pissed me off the most. I will move everything based on LINK's real staking mechanism.

fell and 1-3%

U would have to wait at least 12 months to withdraw in order to breakeven. Biggest fucking kike

friendly reminder they somehow made it MORE expensive to trade on Bancor 3

Attached: Bancor3gas.jpg (1529x847, 245.78K)

V2 was during a bull market, V3 during bear. The only important difference.

The worst part is $BNT was like $5-$8 at that time too. Now we are testing $1.

actually the biggest difference is uncapped pool sizes and no LM mining incentives. This kills your yield hard.
t. somehow managed to get in the capped v2 stablecoin pools that basically never had any deposit room and was printing 20-35 percent for the past year

based typo self corrector

when will you learn

Attached: bnt3.jpg (1024x537, 169.35K)

BANCOR IS LITERALLY UNSTOPPABLE

>t. Mark Richardson

Attached: kek.png (560x300, 113K)

The rewards contract is bot deployed, wobt be for a few more weeks

Source?

Literally everywhere if you spend more than 1 minute looking into it

Current rewards programme is stopgap solution, auto compounding is not turned on, 150+ pools still to be deployed in next few weeks and much of the trading volume still passing through v2.

It’s a poor situation at the moment but I think will be much better in a few weeks when most features are live.

i made 5 lil stinkies so far and about $60 in bonuses.

I don't know what the difference between "Claim" and "Claim BNT & Earn x%". Claim costs less gas, the other I got BNT that i then staked.