I hit the lottery twice with SHIB & SAFEMOON and made over $400k

I cashed it all out and bought an apartment downtown, a motorcycle and been traveling around the country. Seems everything is in the red, how many of you actually made it this past bullrun?

Attached: E719AF5D-FE0E-449C-B5E7-95CE7C0239A9.png (800x596, 251.62K)

LUNC

I lost it all on icp

GOHO

Congrats OP. I too got very lucky. This old guy im sleeping with has decided to give me 8 months wage in one go.

Why did you buy a bike and not a car?

PpffffFFFHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH

> This old guy im sleeping with has decided to give me 8 months wage in one go.

Marieann, stop trolling on Any Forums, I told you it’scmy community!

I'm glad I converted that shit to plug. I feel it was worth it. I'm waiting for their L1 chain to go live this quarter or next.

Awesome dude. I made 9k on shib. I was pretty happy with that since I got in pretty late. Glad you’re enjoying life bro.

I cashed out 900k $, put most of it into boring dividend paying stocks and ETFs, some bonds, cash and precious metals for the stability. I am retired now and try to work on my mental health problems.

You are among the folks that made it valuable. I made a shitton of profit from it before the rug. The next I'm looking at is nflare. Judging from the fundamentals, it could be valuable once live. NFA

Attached: gjgf.jpg (205x246, 7.85K)

>I am retired now and try to work on my mental health problems.
based. ygmi

This is what the OP can afford, I guess. I'm hoping to make the most of FWT platform so I can relocate to a better place.

Attached: khgkh.jpg (275x183, 9.41K)

staking? The issue is that its cedefi is not fully decentralized.

ty, wagmi!

It is not possible for everyone to benefit from the market. Some are meant to make others fucking rich.

Since it is EU regulated, that shouldn't be an issue because it is safe and secure. Some influencers are utilizing its supercharger staking product.

In the case of leasing, which is one of the features, both parties benefit, the lessee and the lessor.

Bad moves fag.

Sorry for your loss.

Shib maxist. You can't compare a project that tends to provide optimum security and privacy to a mere meme coin. Get that jeet.