Is it possible to stay anonymous when trading?

What are the current ways to make transactions privately in crypto. I get a lot of noise about Monero but I have no idea how it works

Anyone?

Attached: d3731abb-2a60-4ba9-8059-b776665448e234567.jpg (368x317, 27.24K)

Basically everyone has heard about Monero, doesn't mean there aren't any other privacy coins out there.

Attached: HowMoneroWorks.png (2000x1656, 305.83K)

Well, there is ZCash but it's miles away from Monero in terms of delivery and market cap

the whole point of currency is transactions. monero is the most widely accepted privacy coin. no point in having a "better" privacy coin if no one will accept it.

Hmm, I can see something about zero knowledge proofs. I've been hearing a lot of it lately

Could you shed more light on what you mean by miles away in terms of delivery?

Holding a privacy coin doesn't make your trading anonymous. For trades you still have to go through some kind of an exchange. If Monero had smart contracts and a real DEX, then you could do some user trading with assets on it.

it's possible. come on OP. Don't be so stoppiddddd

Doesn't fucking matter because it is backdoored.

Well Monero is not the only Privacy coin and we have other privacy solutions integrating with defi, Dexes and dapps to give a wider utility to users like Secret Network and Railgun.

>monero is the most widely accepted privacy coin.
That might change anytime soon though

How exactly, retard?
Block explorers are the revealers of every single thing that goes on in the blockchain
Privacy is a myth in crypto.

Attached: 1642940799349.jpg (250x250, 9K)

when it changes ill change to the new standard but op was asking about making transactions currently, not in the future

Good point

A lot of exchanges are yet to accept Monero, it is efficient and there are other efficient coins also.

What do you have to say about others like :
Mina protocol
Offshift
Horizen
Beam
Oasis network

Newfag here. Do a little research and stop embarrassing yourself.

Is it possible to integrate it with other dapps and exchanges since it's not a smart contract

I think Mina and Offshit are quite popular to some extent but I know nothing about the rest.

It depends, is your platform for trading anonymous?
>What are the current ways to make transactions privately in crypto.
Monero is just send and done. Always use sub-addresses to receive and to have complete anonymity use Tor to transact (hides IP address).

>If Monero had smart contracts
Monero does not need nor wants smart contracts, it is a currency.
>a real DEX
Wait until Haveno launches, problem solved.

>What do you have to say about others
Optional privacy is not privacy at all. It'll only make you stand out from the crowd, eventually getting tracked.

You don't know anything abiut Monero and need to get educated before posting retarded takes.

Attached: 20211206_194911.png (788x669, 272.02K)

Based on acceptance I guess

Is bitcoin a smart contract?

Okay then, but you do agree that the tech is versatile and effective for each privacy coin?