Consesnus

Are you guys ready for Sergey's big announcement?

Attached: 1635875042710.png (570x568, 237.94K)

Please be real, no betraying, no more chains just link

What's the big announcement? That his big project failed and he's going to pull the plug?

>shills still desperately trying to dupe retards
the jig is up, your shitcoin is dead and buried, you suck massive cocks
all fields

Attached: Russian Ballad.png (766x57, 62.43K)

Yes, and he will tell about it in a 90 minute presentation at Consensus.

Attached: Screeching in Pain.png (488x62, 49.64K)

He may or may not announce something. Either way, staking, CCIP and Enterprise abstraction layer is happening between now and Dec. 31st
Try to resist screeching like a tranny faggot if nothing is forthcoming next week. I'm still not sellling.

>6 more months guise trust the plan

>buy the rumor

Attached: creatures chittering.png (486x57, 33.07K)

Holyshit there are still trannies screeching. Are you guys MEV?

He has to deliver something if he doesn't want the LINK token to go to $2 during BTC's next leg down. At a certain point LINK needs a floor otherwise the security of Chainlink network is gonna get fucked. I imagine employees have some LINK compensations as well. So yea the fat fuck is definitely announcing something. Most likely staking since CCIP needs staking afaik.

chainlink is the star citizen of crypto

Attached: cult.jpg (2400x1500, 220.95K)

TOKEN NOT SNEEDED

Attached: 1653733703729.png (1000x848, 22.78K)

The talk is a 10 minute atodaso about LUNA and proof of reserve

>LINK needs a floor otherwise the security of Chainlink network
>implying the token contributes in any way to securing the network
>implying it isn't centralized garbage, completely controlled by Chainlink labs
>implying this shitcoin isn't just another Pump n Dump vaporware
>le definitive truth
>le trust-minimized
kill yourselves disgusting jeets, I hope you rope when your shitcoin trends to 0$

Attached: Creature Shrieks.png (500x832, 765.87K)

Even if that fat bastard releases everything you're waiting for, (which even the most optimistic link bagholder knows is not going to happen), which bonafide platform with a legitimate revenue is currently going to pay top dollar for a information feed of quasi decentralised oracles?

Their only paying customers are weird NFT providers and scammy defi platforms with unsustainable apy rates and probably an unrevealed insolvancy. And I don't think Lady Luck or Gravelcoin will generate any demand for your shitcoin lmao

/thread

Yes, I do trust the plan as it's the only time one has been issued by Sergey Nazarov. Should I listen to you instead?

Do you go into other top 30 shitcoin threads spamming the same shit about their vaporware ghostchains? That's what I thought.

Attached: Hissing and Snarling.png (532x60, 29.37K)

no you should actually take a loan and go all in
please do so and post some proof itt

yes, literally go into any XRP/BAT/ICP/ROSE thread and look for negative posts, chances are it's me

This is the way you refute FUD? I'm also pretty sure I own more link then you faggot.

Attached: Eerie Cackling.png (596x54, 56.73K)

you don't understand goy, real clients are waiting on staking and ccip, once these get released the switch will be flipped, singularity will commence, nolinkers will rope, link marines will make fortunes
and then he woke up

>CwC id
Aren't you in jail for raping your mom?

Attached: Pills Rattle.png (291x67, 19.11K)