The Singularity Is Near

Computers are making leaps and bounds in speed and processing power.

In the future ICP will realize what about may seem scary – but it’s also amazing. The current webscape lacks insight, social intelligence and consciousness.

But this won’t always be the case – and may change sooner than you think. Computer scientists today are exploring ways for computers to emulate what will reshift the whole internet. While not yet a reality, such concepts are still based in what we know and can comprehend.

Around 2045, however, the world will experience the “singularity.” Then things will really get weird.

The singularity will be a fundamental shift in human history, a change beyond anything we can imagine today.

The developments we’ve seen so far will expand even further. In 2045, with just $1,000, you’ll be able to purchase one ICP a billion times more intelligent than all humanity combined.

On the IC machines will be able to think and communicate so rapidly that humans won’t be able to understand any of it. Machines too will develop revolutionary technologies in a matter of days.

In the future we’ll be equipped to fight most illnesses; but by 2045, we’ll have the means to become virtually immortal!

In the post-singularity world, intelligence will unfold throughout the universe.

Attached: cjbnxklhhhjccjhhbn.jpg (536x715, 82.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qnowc-4qaaa-aaaam-qal7q-cai.ic0.app/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Very good post ser 20 rupee has been transferred to your bank account.

Attached: 1640870148125.jpg (1200x1600, 153.82K)

man can you tell me if I made it in 2045 bc is taking too long

Computer chips will eventually reach a physical limit, but this won't be an issue due to digital computation. Once this limit has been reached, all digital things will have to run on the IC because if they don't, they will be priced out.

Soon, more and more of the earth will be set up as a giant computer. This will likely involve the work nanobots, blockchain technology, turning objects into intelligent systems.

Attached: FEQjSM0WQAgk9q7.jpg (800x345, 33.92K)

who is this tyler faggot and if ICP brought in the singularity why is it only $1k in 2045. Post makes no sense

A stated objective of DFINITY is to create a blockchain singularity, in which over time, the majority of humanity’s systems and services are rebuilt, and reimagined, upon the Internet Computer blockchain using a new form of smart contracts called canisters. DFINITY is held to its mission, which is defined in its notarial deed, by a regulatory framework operated by the Central Switzerland BVG and Foundation Supervisory Authority.

DFINITY has become a go-to organization for talented individuals interested in working at the leading edge of blockchain, computer science and cryptography.

Attached: isguiodbksjfsvlksljshdv f.png (1024x568, 115.98K)

>t. I have no clue what icp does and instead of looking it up I make larp threads.

Attached: 1622579478921.png (205x246, 18.93K)

I think it is more than one person. There are videos and pastebins going back to 2011, talking about bitcoin and ethereum way before either one was mainstream. If you had been following this group back then, you would easily be a millionaire now.

yea I'm an old new fag only been here since late 2017. Missed/ignored Chainlink so here I am now with ICP.

MY PEE STAYS ICY $2000 EOY

I expect icp to reach jeet singularity by next year. top tier shills dfinity's got.

>internet computer

>Computer chips will eventually reach a physical limit but this won't be an issue due to digital computation.
>Soon, more and more of the earth will be set up as a giant computer.

So which is it, digital computers or physical computers?

Internet computers

>2045
>$1,000
It will take 23 years for ICP to reach 4 digits

Attached: 1432181836011.png (360x346, 141.61K)

> Singularity near
>2045

Pick one faggot

Digital Computers

You sound like the faggot who was screaming for 1000$ stinkies eoy

ICP $1 QUADRILLION Market Cap - 2033
#THErSEC - Project ∞ 3301 is everywhere
PM2012: BTC
PM2020: ETH
PM2033: ICP
PM2045: Tyler

This event is known as the Singularity.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

qnowc-4qaaa-aaaam-qal7q-cai.ic0.app/

>qnowc-4qaaa-aaaam-qal7q-cai.ic0.app/
imagine larping as an all knowing AI that'll rule the world but can't draw the "icp generated" line right

This is the best thread on biz right now.

Attached: 2k06r923tb861.png (1080x1080, 812.51K)