What is your ultimate goal in becoming rich? What will you actually do with your money?

What is your ultimate goal in becoming rich? What will you actually do with your money?

Attached: 1651560689626.jpg (1195x1500, 202.77K)

Good for them though

not wagecuck, make more money. fuck whores, do all the things I could never do due to poorfag

Attached: 1645066215494.gif (250x300, 494.52K)

Move wherever creatures like in that pic don't exist, and make sure to take my family with me.

I want two things, a villa, and a type 57 replica for dream car, but I'm not going to just go and buy either unless I'm quite wealthy anyways.

Buy a house outright. Put my money in the best thing at the time to gain passive income. Retire. I just never want to work again. I want to hunt, camp, and fish everyday. I just want to be free, I don't need more than 2 mil to achieve it. I'm not a flashy materialistic man.

Start businesses, continue to invest, and become a gentleman driver in IMSA or WEC.

Recreate Babylon in Nevada, reconstitute the Sanhedrin, and rebuild the 3rd temple

Defeat the jews

build generational wealth and spend all day teaching others how to do the same

Travel the world and training martial arts

My plan is pretty straight forward
-Buy 25-50 acres of gently slopjg rural land
- lay swales and other self watering land features to support low maintenance plant growth
- plant tiers of perennial fruit trees wirh a good understory of shrubs
- fill swales with gravel to allow footpaths
- drop chickens, goats and other grazers in sections
- small home in a corner, guest cottages littered everywhere (maybe 10-20, one per acre.)
- Wrap the whole thing in a trust of sorts and allow people to bring like fetal alcohol kids to spend the day there in nature or wtv.

I want to he the spooky dude who just hovers in the background taking care of plants but never talk to anyone while doing goodm

>fuck whores
>travel the world
disgusting
the most npcesque grotesque things imaginable

Buy a house with a big garden.
Tend to my garden in spring, summer and fall.
Plan what I will do next year in winter.
Repeat.

want to buy a 2 room apartment and work 20 hours a week to buy food and shit, thats litterally all i want

marry my sister and start a family

I think someone might beat you on the 3rd Temple, feels like we're getting pretty close

Literally nothing I just treat this as a game and my portfolio is my score

Same thing as I'm doing right now: Sitting naked in my room all day watching anime, playing vidya, shitposting on Any Forums and jerking off to hentai.

unfathomably based

Attached: 1598559973815.png (808x1300, 383.34K)

This HAS to be a fetish for the guy right? I can't understand how this could happen otherwise.

This soiboi proposed to Precious?

is dhad a gorilla dhad you fugging?

segsy:DD

Attached: 0xbff3b6995203b076b43de7ed91e17e5a4349b8f8.jpg (640x640, 30.04K)

Imagine the smell