If you steal something, you now legally own it

>if you steal something, you now legally own it
NFTs in a nutshell.

Attached: nft early 90s.jpg (3024x4032, 1.49M)

I knew a rich family with a bunch of these in the 90s and found it weird then. Even worded now.. But they had f-zero X so I ignored it.

>crypto is for criminals!
sorry you're permanently priced out due to being a hardheaded jackass

Ohnononono

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-29 at 16.04.28.png (2096x1080, 1010.34K)

I remember that book. There were some beanie babies that were a few years old that were legitimately rare. But by the time the frenzy took off they were being mass produced.

4x. Not too shabby

somehow i doubt most BAYC holders would be happy with 0.32 ETH floor price

It's like this OP.
You gave someone the keys to your house and then tried to take them to court for trespassing.

Attached: Doesnt Make Any Sense.png (1845x907, 2.51M)

Then its not stolen, retard.

"invest" in "collectibles"
peak austismo

>4x. Not too shabby
over how many years?

I'm pretty sure you can actually do that

These remind me of fumos.
>Selling price is 30-50 bucks
>Resell for an used one can vary up to 500 for small one, 3000 for a deka
Buy Fumo

it's spelled fomo

>not buying up collectibles in droves
ngmi

I don't own a single nft, HOWEVER I'm not a retard (unlike you), so I have that going for me.

Owning an NFT means that you have certain privileges in certain environments, such as metaverses and other online platforms, like reddit, to which I will be going back.

Have a good day friendos.

The shitcoin of 1993.

Lots of people learning the hard way. History doesn't repeat but it sure dose rhyme.

Attached: bad-advice.png (864x275, 306.59K)

If I steal your crypto, I now own it. Code is le law.

Ok then, i didn't realzie america was so jew.
A better analogy is giving someone your card and all the details needed to access your account. The case would be an absolute state.

i’m heavily invested (imo) in magic the gathering, i have a bunch of reserved list cards that will never be printed again (and even if they were they wouldn’t be able to replicate the feel and printing process of the og) and sealed booster boxes. it’s been around for 29 years and remains the most popular card game in the world. investing in flash in the pan collectibles with no use? yea that’s kind of risky. basically what i’m trying to say is fuck you retard