Can someone send me $20, seriously I really fucking need it cash app $corvo77

Can someone send me $20, seriously I really fucking need it cash app $corvo77

Attached: opms shot.jpg (474x474, 18.77K)

MODDDSSS beggar alert!

whats in it for me?

user are you sitting unshowered in your mother's basement right now?

Don't you think you deserve more than to be begging poor and wanking on hentais while trolling people on the internet?

How about jerking off to hentais in your OWN basement on a throne of Nazi gold?

Now pull yourself together and stop hating yourself user

Be early for once .

Buy T R O G E

Attached: IMG_7386.jpg (1200x675, 115.96K)

ill do anything for $20 literally anything

you got any crypto to send? or are you just a nigger looking for free gibs

post face with a piece of paper saying nigger + timestamp

Noo I have a monero wallet 45DXsPPRNsgdBcddtGerXa7pMHHTyLAYLWSQcQu2TzMyhfCcrVfXd3Rbjg77B1qYymC9yafErVrGZKiQjoJKwnCUDQWHXeU

but i dont have any right now but I will thursday can pay back i just really need the 20 now and i can pay back 30 thursday please please please please

This is the second day in a row you’ve begged for money nigger. And you’re using it to buy shitty kratom?

No, I aggressively dislike any drug abusers

Look this is the last day I have to get as much work as I can done for my paycheck thursday and I have to pay rent, I cant focus without it, and if i dont pay my rent ill have a mental break down and end up in a psyche ward

Post your face with a time stamp and a message that says “NIGGER s3xyboy68”

And I’ll send you 1 monero.

read the rules you stupidd nigger faggot beggar

nah you will use that against me

sorry bro i need it for a couple grams

youre not even fun report this thread
fag

>hurr durr i follow da rules like a good goyim

eat shit nigger cattle

Ok, so I should just send an anonymous drug addict beggar money for no reason? Ok.

When I make it in life I plan to do just that on Any Forums

It's no wonder this site went to shit, cause retards like you. I hope you lose your rent, nigger. Clearly you ain't fit to care for yourself.

ya youll see me on the news then

Why would anyone trust someone to follow through on a plan who needs to beg for $20 for some shitty OTC opioid to get work done to pay his rent. Planning clearly isn’t something you do well, if at all.

I have 0.9999 Monero ready to send for when you post that pic. That’s enough to get a handful of your shitty kratom shots. Post pic or stfu.