I’m upper class now and all i do is browse this shitty board and drink beer

I’m upper class now and all i do is browse this shitty board and drink beer

Attached: A9483FA4-4C2F-4B7C-9DC5-E4AF4EC81255.jpg (3873x3024, 2.32M)

I’ll have a baconator with fried and can you make those loaded?

How mentally ill?

>upper class
>hobo shoes

Sounds like upper class to me

Stealth wealth, bitch. I've been a multimillionaire since I was in my 30s and I still wear $5 tshirts

should i wear classy shoes on the beach?

Snap user. I'm worth £16mil but live in a rented flat and haven't bought new clothes since 2018. Gonna buy so many houses when the market crashes

Nice, I'm worth about $34 mill and still wear sandals and crocs when i go out

If you are upper class why would you hang out at a shitty belgian beach.

>UPPER CLASS MUST CONSOOOOMEEEE
that's why you're poor nigger

Bro your on the streets, post a pic from your 1st line apartment or larp

Aren't you scared just staying in fiat with everything that's happening? Or in the market for that matter

Peasants.
I'm worth 1 billion and walk around barefoot

Not necessarily, but the fact that you can't even clean them, before leaving your house, says a lot about you, and your parents.

Yeah it says he doesn't give a fuck. You're trying too hard to conform bro, relax

I bought a 3.5k doorstopper of a camera and i dont even go outside

A basic discipline is a good thing. You're doing it for yourself, not for others.

That’s a good start, but I’ve cut off my feet to save on shoe costs. So far I am worth 290 billion dollars (I let Elon be the richest man in the world since I don’t want to be famous, humble like that). Also I am 18 years old (graduated with an honors in high school and AP credits)

Attached: A84D07DD-61E2-4A48-BB4D-7A2FB0993B86.png (750x1334, 2.35M)

>upper class
>homo shoes

I decide what I do for myself, not you, faggolio. My self-discipline doesn't include shoe shining sessions

guys i just gollowed the formula middle class earns max 3500€ netto a month and i made 7500€ each month this year so i’m considered upper class

>scared
with 16 million?

>I have no respect for myself
Do you, bro.

> maths major
> net worth 20 mil
> buttnaked

>have money
>need show off
thats the most nigger thing a ever seen on this board and i been in this shit for years

im poorfag tier and all I do is smoke weed and browse this board

checked
I'm worth 9 trillion (I have a lot of XMR) and I eat trash to save money. Normies will never know

plus vite mes frites belges hop hop hop