Why does Any Forums hate Asian women so much...

Why does Any Forums hate Asian women so much? Everywhere in the tech/crypto industry you see white men with Asian women yet Any Forums frowns upon it, who hurt you?

Attached: file.png (848x1200, 996.59K)

that is a man

Asian women are pretty. But pretty women exist everywhere.

However it takes an asian woman and an asian man to make pretty asian women.

Same with pretty white girls. Can't have them without two white parents.

FUCK race mixing. Pure races are the most attractive and anything else is cope from losers who can't make it with their own kind.

Why do you jewmutts from Any Forums bring your trash here every day? Kys subhuman

I'm calling out the Any Forums people on Any Forums if you haven't noticed. Maybe pick up reading comprehension classes buddy.

probably asian incels. lucky im chad asian and not threatened by my white brothers enjoying asian pussy. good choice bros

Attached: powercouple.jpg (652x843, 75.54K)

>I’m posting irrelevant trash like you said I was.
Ok dumb fuck. Make the thread on Any Forums then and call out the people cross posting there. Otherwise take a gun and stick it in your mouth today nigger faggot jew.

Who hurt you?

modern asians(not third world ones) in general tend to be incredibly boring and lack depth, add to that most are naive. they worship money and live a godless existence, they’re data silos but have zero ideas/initiative of their own, no thanks

One Wong don't make a White.
Also racemixing create a multitude of problems, both physical and mental. You be fucking over your offspring boy

The insecure Asian incels severely overestimate how much white guys like Asian girls anyway. It's cringe, especially on the internet where it's like an endless torrent of shit aimed at us from Asian/Hapa men. Most of us prefer our own women and think Asian women are unattractive.

Glowfags and JIDF Jews like you. Go post your racebait off topic nigger trash elsewhere.

i dont know half the words you just wrote my man, what you need is to touch some grass and stop being so angry. It'll make you bald faster.

They're ugly and have small tiddies
>posts 1 in a 1000 beauty with 100k surgeries on her as proof they're not ugly

there is a whole reddit page dedicated to seething at wmaf couples. if those chinks werent so low inhib, we'd have at least 50 elliot rodgers shootings a month in cali lmao

Its not the race that mentally fucks up a mixed raced person, its usually because its a weak white male whocant get a white woman goes for the easy catch, the asian woman disregarding her shit tests cause she wants the best genetics for her child (white genes) however the white male being a beta who decided to go after the easy catch raises whores for girls and weak men for boys thus creating the mental illness. You often get chad half asian when the father is an asian because it takes a masculine asian to get with a "superior" white female.

kill yourself subhuman. Do you understand that? Do you want to meet up so I can explain this to you directly?

based and reality pilled. Only the strongest asian dudes are gonna be knocking up a white girl even a 6 and above in the west

Nah finding compatible organ transplants for Mixed are near-impossible and it takes several generations for the mixing to stabilise.
If you put two different cultures and races together, it creates never-ending problems and friction, tearing the child in twain if he/she doesn't look one or the anbother.
It is not about what is alpha and what is not, it is an abomination that should have never existed.

Jealousy.
There really is something different about them compared to white women, in a good way.

Nah all humans can be beautiful and you’re a fag

This dude is also a seething incel fag. People, anyone, anywhere, can be BEAUTIFUL and GOOD. Everything comes back to how you’re raised.