Where are all the people outside?

Like no one is working and no one is at cafés malls restaurants. Where did all the 2019 people fkin go?

Attached: e8e448e2-1178-41e2-b417-374536211faa.jpg (1164x1280, 800.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K0HSD_i2DvA
youtube.com/watch?v=_wjFahULCK8
youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How the FUCK do you go back in time???

Attached: 1628380921997.jpg (976x850, 105.27K)

This, please I need to know.

we NEED to go back

Attached: 1603807422653.jpg (527x942, 204.5K)

based upon the image in question time travel involved MDMA and daft punk
Try this song but you must supply your own drugs
youtube.com/watch?v=K0HSD_i2DvA

Before the Dark Times.

Attached: th (2).jpg (535x225, 12.2K)

You need to go back to Facebook, boomer.

Take me the fuck back please!

Attached: 1653464817092.jpg (720x405, 15.66K)

White boy summer took em.

the truth hurts doesn't it troon, just like a mirror.

This image is so fucking depressing.
Kys kike

>NO!!!!! I JUST WANT TO DO DRUGS AND BE ACT LIKE A PATHETIC BABY AS I SHAKE LIKE A ZOMBIE
Pathetic. Today is the best period in human history.

What? I went to the center today and it's plenty busy

We died user. Not even kidding.

It’s the holiday weekend up here in the northern Midwest and there are people outside everywhere, partying, on the lakes, in the town at Walmart, kids playing. Get out of your 8x8 apartment and spend some time w family and friends.

during the 2008 crash i was a student and dgaf about the economy, i was partying just like that. didnt even feel that crash

Is that Sarah Silverman?

Those were good times
youtube.com/watch?v=_wjFahULCK8

based, what a blast from the past

Objectively it's one of the shittest but ok. You're literally witnessing the fall of Rome with everyone having semi automatic weapons in real time and you're quoting some cope aeseticism cuck? Really?

There are fucking loads of people outside, maybe you don't live in a city or you live in fucking Shanghai with 24/7 lockdowns

Ze people people are waking up? Load ze race war. Load ze faggotry.

Tawnee Stone

> used to roll so much in high school. we had private parties the dj from one of the best clubs in town would spin for us.

this girl called me funk master glowstick because i used to put a blinky light on the brim of my hat and also shove to glowsticks just to the side of both of my eyes. and then id just roll my head around.

god damn those were the best nights of my life. i remembered looking at the moon. the air felt so good to breathe in. i knew that would be the most beautiful time in my life.
DUDE DRUGS LMAO

Attached: F054AADC-6929-4EDE-AAE8-E75D73537869.jpg (645x973, 119.98K)

If you have not yet read it I suggest you give Imperium by Francis Parker Yockey a read. He gives no optimism for the future but rather a very clear picture of what must be done for western man to fulfill his final destiny before the dustbin of history.

Attached: imperium_cover_crop0.jpg (815x625, 92.68K)

when you're young you have that feel that your life is in front of you. the more you age the more you long for that carefreeness you once had

post yfw youll never have young teenage sex under the influence of the best feel good drugs, convinced you're madly in love for life when it's really just infatuation of the most intense kind.

when youre young everything is richer. when we get old all the magic disappears. because you learn how it all works.

too bad you missed out nerd

Cliffs? So I know if it's worth reading

youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA

I still remember... Owl City, All-American Rejects, Linkin' Park, Green Day, Peak Lady Gaga, Lonely Island...
It was a good time.

Inside begging for cash online.

Attached: IMG_20220528_152221.jpg (1080x1317, 269.71K)

>He wrote that America was more susceptible to "culture-distortion" than any other Western nation because, he argued, America as a colonial offshoot of Western culture was founded on an ideology of rationalism and materialism, lacking the spiritual depth of the "mother-culture" of Europe
Sounds based

OWS was sponsored and promoted by the elite from the start.

It builds on the history of Spengler with the politics of Schmitt and the metaphysics of someone like Guenon or Evola.
He expounds on the final age of a civilization and the problems facing European man. It was written in 1948 by a man with an IQ measured at 170.
You won't agree with everything and most people have an issue of how he treats Evolution but its well worth the read.