SHIBagholders. You're SHIBagholding

stop SHIBagholding, SHIBagholders. take your 90% loss and move on. there is no need to SHIBaghold your SHIBags to zero.

Attached: Shiba_Inu_coin_logo.png (256x256, 23.75K)

Why is shib dying?

Get a life

SHIBagholders. just stop. it's over. your SHIBags are dead.

Attached: SBH3.png (1552x858, 95.39K)

because it's a dog meme pump and dump scam that's down 90% and no one is coming to buy your bags. SHIB is nosediving to zero, see my previous post with the chart of SHIB's rugpull.

>t. seething SHIBagholder SHIBagholding SHIBags who is mad as fuck he didnt sell halloween when i first started making these threads.

the fact that you have to ask this is so fucking retarded
its a fucking dog coin. it has zero utility and no backing whatsoever other than community hype

why the fuck would people keep buying these coins after the hype dies when there are new projects out there like Concordium that have actual utility, backing and usecase

Facts Fast-Fire Round
1. SHIBags are worthless
2. SHIBags will never be worth more than now (price only goes down)
3. SHIBagholders never get richer (since the price only goes down)
4. price goes down (approaches zero)
5. price will reach zero (this makes SHIBags worthless)

Reminder shiba is still in top 20, what does ur coin do?

SHIBagholders do not understand that, they think number go up, but no, no, no SHIBagholders, number go down. number go to zero, SHIBagholders.

yes. this is the fate of the SHIBagholders SHIBags.

reminder SHIB is down 90% since November and is going to zero. 90%, SHIBagholder. that means everyone with a brain has long since dumped their SHIBags. you are, however, still SHIBagholding your SHIBags, and you will SHIBaghold those SHIBags forever.

Attached: SHIBaggiecycleofgrief.png (999x815, 489.84K)

Your schizo bot spam has been fooling jannies for at least a year, you lying sack of shit.

Ps don't bother, I'm no shibagholder, you're not 'warning' me or anyone else.

You're not smart and I won't be reading your reply. I know you will be reading this. Go ahead, cry into the emptiness of your existence.

The SHIBagholder now in denial of hodling SHIBags to zero, or the value of SHIBagholders SHIBags are so small they can no longer keep track of the SHIBags they are, knowingly or unknowingly, SHIBagholding

i'm not a bot, you are a delusional SHIBagholder. everyone can see that your SHIBags are going to zero. you just hate that i'm warning off anyone who might pump your SHIBags. no one is coming to pump your SHIBags. your SHIBags are going to zero.

it's sad, but, they would not be SHIBagholders if they werent SHIBagholding.

Reminder with the exception of two meme coins not needed(cockroach and a kike coin), shiba has the best recovery in the entire market. Imagine getting shit on by a dog token. I suggest u buy or stay poor

Buy signal. Buy now before the pump.

>best recovery in the entire market
>down 90%.

SHIBagholder, i....
the pump to zero kek

caw

It’s down 90% while all shitcoins is down by a margin. Do not underestimate the power of shiba, stay poor faggot

SEETHING
(and SHIBagholding)

SHIB to zero.

you're down 90%, user. SHIB is going to zero.

they're getting mad now because they lost all their money HODLing SHIBags when had they sold within the first few months of me making these threads, they would have sold when SHIB was 4-5x higher than it is now lmao.

>the power of shiba
HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Get a load of this fucking retard. Shitting on you fucking mongs while this circles the toilet bowl will be a pleasure. Have fun holding your SHIBags to fucking zzzeeeeerrrroooooo
Also, get fucked you zoomie cunt. You have to be 18 to post here

Attached: SHIBARMY.jpg (392x379, 77.97K)

I’ve yet to lose my money, I feel very comfy with this cute shiba that will turn me into a multimillionaire while u delude urself into thinking crypto has mature