Why wypipo do this?

Why wypipo do this?

Attached: images - 2022-05-29T090057.859.jpg (673x456, 29.55K)

They age slower.

You just know she worships his HWC.

skinnier

Because they are racist

Because Asian women literally worship the ground white men walk on? Because their vaginas literally MELT on the sight of blue eyes and white skin?
Better ask Asian girls about their fetish.

Me, but with Latinas.

same vibe

Attached: samevibe.jpg (934x729, 80.58K)

Wrong forum, faggot

I'm 30 and have never been involved in an romantic/sexual way with any living being or object; how do I profit off of this?

Actually it's the right one. Lots of anons here want to move to Asian after making it

You already are

many white women are illoyal sluts that had 10+ boyfriends or one night stands before they turn 25. they expect to be married by chads and handed an easy life on a silver platter or else and age like shit. men want feminine loyal wives so they are looking elsewhere. obviously this cant be generalized but its a visible trend. also you will get a hotter asian then you could normally get because status, wealth differences and the fact that average white men are still more manly then asian men and are viewed as exotic by asian women. that's most of the reasons, the rest is cope

This

ur kids will be dumb and gross

White women just can't compete
>inb4 bug lover

Herpes white cock?

they are weak minded. imagine falling for a chink spy.

Okay, nigger.

Beaners exist

Because whites happened to colonize with the advent of a rapid increase in technology. This allowed them to hold onto their gains for centuries instead of decades.