How is API3 decentralized?

I actually want to know. I see API3 shills on Twitter arguing how API3 is more decentralized than Chainlink. However their solution is just calling a single API with a node running on AWS. Nothing about their solution is decentralized. Can any apu3 jeets please explain?

Attached: 1653769563406.png (3840x2160, 341.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

enormous.cloud/dao/api3/tracker/wallets
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It’s ran from 2, yes two Android phones. This solves the centralised issue.

>their solution is just calling a single API with a node running on AWS.
Yes, this is exactly how it works.
No, it is not decentralized at all.
API3 shills already understand this and don't care - it's just about lying through their teeth to get money at this point.

checked

Airnode is supposed to be decentalized because its serverless and controlled by dao.

big if true

Something being serverless doesn't mean it's decentralized lmao , it means you're running software on a corporate cloud computing server like AWS

>muh DAO
Burak literally controls the DAO
>enormous.cloud/dao/api3/tracker/wallets

Serverless is a goddam meme. Lambda as an example has a SLA of 99.95%
Its still processed on traditional servers, it's just further abstracted away.
99.95% means over 8 hours of downtime a year. That isn't good enough for mission critical platforms. Blockchain is pushing 100% availability if it isn't a centralised shitcoin.
I work with companies who count losses on critical platforms at a million a minute and with hospitals that count outages in lives lost.
You can't trust mission critical software on dodgy cloud providers where you haven't purposely designed very highly available infra.
The only oracle able to push over 99.95% and inch towards blockchain availability is chainlink

You ask. I answer. Not my problem if you are mad about it.

Api3 was started by Any Forums neets but they have the worst fucking shills. Complete nufags. Makes no sense

>I actually want to know
why not start with whitepaper instead of posting the same shit on biz day after day.
>fud
oh well

>why not start with whitepaper
Why not answer the fucking question

can't believe no ones checked these beauties

It doesn't matter how bad it is, the meager functionality of Chainlink can be replicated by every developer. The important thing is that it's competition for the fat man, it's only good for the space that existing players can't grow complacent and fatter by the day.

Fair enough. But almost every competitor is better and their not screeching on twitter like Ugur

Attached: 199725841615.jpg (792x2736, 503.98K)

>the meager functionality of Chainlink can be replicated by every developer
lmao you mean like Maker and Compound?

Attached: maker compound oracle failures.png (1246x1052, 616.81K)

>thinking tech can ever be decentralized

lol, lmao even

>I actually want to know
close twitter
read whitepaper
its going to be alright

Checked.
>read whitepaper
Which part?

Can someone post that screenshot of user destroying apu3?

Also isn’t api3 now out as long as cl was when they launched on mainnet? Yet api3 has still not launched, they only diluted the supply by minting tokens for their vesting vcs while shilling absolute shit like quantum rng just so the founders could dump their tokens on retail