We can go lower but

do you aware that buying now non trash alts is literal x50+ opportunity for next 2-3 years right?

>Alts down -90-95% on average
>At least x10 to come back to ATH
>Assuming they don't lose their market dominance it means additional x5+ from their previous ATH in next bullrun

It's that easy and you're going to screw it up because of extreme greed

Attached: 1653414335130.png (646x767, 438.9K)

I should be buying more Rose.

Ahhhh why is he so angry

Sure, but no one knows what non trash alts are

Very long way from the bottom yet fren.

You are right, but they still look overpriced, the market is full of ghostchains and token-not-needed projects. What do you suggest buying?

But won't there be new shiny alts next cycle?

avax is pumping. if you know anything it means its time to long btc.

Core DeFi got rekt hard and have good opportunities, L1s are always solid because they're fundamental to any kind of activity. Maybe L2s too but that 2023+ play imo

kek i've noticed it too but it could be just small weekend pump, Need to be sustainable

>At least x10 to come back to ATH
Yes newfag, this is a bad thing. See you at the actual bottom (hint: this aint it)

you only need quant. But you`re to retarded to get it. sometimes that makes me sad :( you`re so close to the solution yet you`re to simple to see it. its literally that easy frens...

I cleaned up this pepe a bit desu, what do you think anons?

Attached: 8487362345267.png (646x767, 426.85K)

just go down the list on coingecko and ask yourself
1. "does this project have actual revenue?"
2. "does the revenue drive value to the token?"
3. "are the devs going to keep working on this project?"

if yes to all 3 its a good chance of surviving

> x50+ opportunity for next 2-3 years right

Crypto can’t go beyong 20-30 trillion total market cap, most of this will be top 3 coins.

no way 50x EVER is possible from well known alts

Dominance should go below 30% next time, Possibly low 20s, The fact we didn't went below 40% in 2021 is pretty absurd desu considering ATL was in 2017.

The distribution between alts vs ETH/BTC will change, Now it's heavy BTC/ETH, In bullish market it spreads, Meaning additional x2-4 for every alt for every broad market multiplier.

At 10T market with much lower ETH/BTC dominance most alts will do x30+ from their past month bottom assuming they don't give up their relative market dominance (Meaning not loosing ranks)

Attached: 1639539030062.png (530x568, 428.58K)

shill me quant

Cope
Buy BTC or stay poor. CBDCs will kill alts

if they kill alts why won't they kill BTC too?

ETH fees and transaction speed probably won't scale down by the next bullrun so L2s are still on the table. And that's even if ETH survives the merge. I'm an absolute retard and a newfag, but I feel like I've observed enough these past 2 years to realize.

Miners, defi, and NFTs were propping up the ETH price. Luna debacle may have ruined defi. People learning about dilution of tokens from staking rewards. And seeing staking be worthless; Will lead to distrust in many erc20s and rando network coins.

Proof of stake is still speculative. People aren't quite convinced of it. And we're about to take one of the most successful proof of work tokens. And turn it into proof of stake? And we're expecting this to just work out without issue? That's scary as fuck. Also Miners practically control the market. Millions of GPU miners suddenly unable to mine their main cash cow of ETH? You can't count out how important the miners are to the price.action.

And NFTs are temporarily considered a laughing stock. The anti-NFT sentiment is so powerful that placing trust in NFTs will be temporarily ruined. So many will be burned after the market purges the NFT prices. And people continue to become skeptical of NFTs.

Not to mention many people thought ETH was an absolute shitcoin. It was considered a surprise when ETH emerged as a strong cryptocurrency contender. It's looking scary for ETH in all honesty.

Fortunately ETH has the strongest brand power and developer support. Having better technology and features isn't enough without these things. If the stars line up and accept ETH to maintains its spot on the throne. Then get ready for a golden run in which we'll all be able to neet for the rest of our lives and make liberals, jews, and normies seethe.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2020-07-15-at-11.24.37-AM.jpg (1800x1200, 455.91K)

looks better. but sometimes the retardation of fucked up art helps give memes character and lasting power.

despite its collapse, LUNA did something amazingly right (having its own chain), and i dont think the benefits of a custom chain will be lost on experienced defi devs that have watched the last year. defi apps will need to move away from expensive L1s and probably make their own chain to remain competitive