What if this fucker is already moving coins, but no one knows...

What if this fucker is already moving coins, but no one knows? He would have wallets all over the fucking place and many old ones are waking up recently

Attached: 1646841550808.jpg (1280x1280, 156.79K)

He's got nothing

what a fucking try hard dork

>i'm a head in the sand sheep goy
fuck off

shut up queer he has a point and you should learn from him.

learn to ignore a real possibility threatening my investments?

Sounds like all the Any Forums faggot retard nigger jews are assembling here. Fuck off

His coins are on his private testnet you dummy. He doesn't have BTC. All he has is proof that he produced the genesis block, which is a hash of a previous bitcoin block that he produced and earned testnet coins for producing.

>he has testnet coins
>he produced the genesis block
>he has no BTC
wow i think my IQ just lowered from reading this

It can't get lower than zero, you're OK retard

i already dealt with you, back to whence you came

How do you actually fall for a conman like this? After his stunt in 2016 he lost all credibility, if you continue to believe he is actually SN you are very low IQ.

>a fat retarded scam victim

>I'm a Any Forums sheep repeating what the other low IQ jews told me

Don't have a single valid thing to say that stands on its own do you? I always wonder how many arguments people like you have to lose to create threads like this. How many times you get absolutely BTFOed in other threads till you wanna larp like this.

Its fucking sad to see people like you struggle so much with so little.

i have boatloads of reasons to believe he likely is SN. why should i spoonfeed a faggot like you? DYOR. Enough spoonfeeding happens here as is, not my fault you miss those threads

this thread is about the possibility of him already moving coins. How would we know? How could we find out? I mean sure there's many tracking supposed satoshi wallets, but he has so many, and if he is SN he knows how to hide better than most. he might even sell the wallet itself, ie the private key so the coins dont move at all. keys mean nothing after all. or are you happy to hand me your ca and house keys and accept that those then belong to me? No? Then stfu, grow some IQ and let the big boys do their thinking

All research concludes that he is not Sastoshi.
All he has to do is sign the wallet. But he hasn't.

He's very susceptible to pineapples, just sneak in his house and sniff his traffic

sad

> have boatloads of reasons to believe he likely is SN. why should i spoonfeed a faggot like you?
You have done no research beyond some surface level reading. All of CSWs claims completely fall apart under any scrutiny while proving that he's SN is simple, all he needs to do is show he controls some private keys.

Who will I believe? A random anonymous clearly retarded Any Forums incel who thinks keys prove anything (car / house key example) or the actual successor of SN who under Oath stated he still thinks it's more likely than not that CSW is SN?

That's a tough one.

How much do they pay you to shill for this guy?

You're the one who came here to ask for their input and advice so that says more about you than these "4 chan incels" you must secretly look up to so much to ask what they think.

How much does VISA / Mastercard etc invest, pay and expend effort in order to keep BTC from replacing them all?

Pic rel for dumb faggots like you.

Attached: Over173txPerSec_2009.jpg (722x445, 64.73K)

stop posting this genetic dead end alcoholic fat faggot imbecile, I warn you

Attached: uglyfag.jpg (250x252, 9.45K)