Business and financially speaking. Has our boy ellio made a good investment?

Business and financially speaking. Has our boy ellio made a good investment?

Attached: 1FB67B18-5AD3-4C4A-96A5-11F1B44C40BD.jpg (1242x1428, 1013.33K)

I would say yes

>a fucking chink

Yellow women are the best

better than a SEAmonkey

>yellow gold digger
lol

Ikr, fucking disgusting. The narrative seems to have shifted a bit to include that Whites now be subservient to Asians. First niggers, now slants I'm ready for war already.

they are not human
>eating mud is better than eating shit

>I'm ready for war already
what war, chud?

Your will never reproduce. Your genes will die with you. Incel

Why can’t i find women like this? Do i just live in a shit city?

Attached: 236C6E6A-AFD3-4BBC-8E5B-C43D61F8D025.jpg (1284x1574, 264.63K)

Look at him, though. He could only pick up a used white whore that’s dying to settle.

of course her torso is twice as long as her legs
chinks always have fucked up body proportions

Attached: pepe-vomit.jpg (227x222, 5.43K)

Shut up rice muncher

This nigga sleeps for 12 hours

seethe and cope you pathetic beta fat fucking faggot, continue to cope with your dogshit life of wanting to fuck a slant eyed bug piece of shit. You're so laughably pathetic; all these beta pussy fat fucking anime faggots wanting a hideous slant eyed bug good kek just kys both you and your subhuman HAPA baby you gutter trash piece of shit.

Add more buzzwords next time

>yellow fever
Not even once

Based. It's exactly how I feel. I can't blame guys for going to where they're welcomed though. If you can't hit it off with women of European descent or even Latinas then I can see why you would be a yellow fever faggot. It's always real fucking beta schlubby fucks though and it's an interesting pattern to recognize and point out to have a laugh.

Northen/Western European Women > Southern European Women > Latinas > MENA Women >>>>> Everything else >>>> Chinks, bugs, SEA monkeys, etc

Who's taking that picture?

I should add that it's going to be absolutely hilarious when this faggot gets heemed and loses it all and the girl dumps him before going through marriage or divorces him. Yellow women are the notorious gold diggers more so than Slav whores. It's some real beta shit to post corny ass shit on social media putting your girl up on a pedestal like he's done. Kind of poetic justice if you ask me. Lmao

Holy shit the seethe kek

What do you have against Eastern European gurls