Hex general

Listen up biztards, you have the opportunity to buy hex at -90%. You can become a whale, this is a gift, this is a chance to change your financial situation for ever. What makes you different from the people that got in and became multimillionaires, your naivety to understand Hex?

People are fudding this chart, people aren't ignoring us, they are afraid of Hex, pulse and richard... the community...

Hex forces you to leave centralized exchanges, it's traded on uniswap. We made crypto great again.

No lies, no promises, just math that runs on the blockchain.

Attached: 1653786519105.jpg (986x1859, 152.74K)

not buying your bags

This right here

You surely do at $1

Not buying ur bag at any price

dude, you can be responsible and place limit orders. biztards are the most retarded people i've met in my entire live. They don't understand they can just place limit orders at a lower price.

RH lied. People died. It's over.

Nobody lied, you can't delay gratification. Nobody is responsible for your actions, go and cry somwhere else about your failures. You're in a bearmarket sherlock, wake up.

you're in a ponzi scam sherlock wake up

I had these debates around 1000 times on biz, it always results in either a) you're retarded b) haven't done any research or c) desperate maxi d) you cope cause you missed out and think it's over. Pick one of those above and i'll be able to understand your mental cage.

Vapergay, every1 knows this is a DANGEROUS SCAM PONZI

You can't adopt your way of thinking, you're more interested in the cultural mediation. Truth is a foreign word for you fren. You're convincing yourself it is a scam, cause clearly, the majority of you midwits are a subject to your genpool. You can deny the truth, but in the end it's just a midwit's opinion.

why should we buy e-HEX when p-HEX is right around the corner! which one is the TRUE hex vapertrans? you wouldn't be giving out.. financial advice right now would you?

I like Hex

I don’t want to pay for Richard’s next hooker

I'm just not buying your pumped bags, retard. Simple as, kys paid shill faggot

>Hex forces you to leave centralized exchanges, it's traded on uniswap
Then why is your chart from hitbtc?

The frequency of threads is increasing, the air must be getting thin. Hurry, you need to find more buyers, haha

But eHEX now and get free pHEX?

1:1 token not 1:1 value brainlet. 1 e-hex = 7 cents wile 1 p-hex might valueate at 0.007 cents on launch why would i not just buy 1000x more p-hex, which one is the REAL hex token?

HEX is going to $1, it's a fact. Those who understand this hold and stake.

RH has hundreds of millions to pump the price, he's flushing out non-believers by allowing the price to dump prior to Pulse.

Price will reach parity on both chains within a few days/weeks on Pulse launch.