Why you don’t own a BTC Flower, user?

First ICP NFT project granted to hit 1B mcap, this is literally the easiest 5M of your life.
Been shilling this shit since mint, current floor at 370 icp, why aren’t you listening?

Attached: 0CCB53A1-E72F-4095-90A1-9B8C21D291C2.jpg (1125x1596, 881.58K)

I have 4 maybe thinking of buying another. Stop shilling it really isn't neccessary makes us look Indian

>ICP NFT
fucking kek

They should have made it a tulip

Attached: 1638561891900.png (1280x1280, 187.63K)

lol, you're wasting your money on the rubbish and then cry on Any Forums on every topic. Be smarter, kids, check Streeth

>Mints & auctions iconic Street Art NFTs
>Audit by CoinScope
>Big partners

this sounds like a paid advert

who will still be shilling this in 10 years when i need to
sell

High IQ anons have to make it and I will take part in the process of making them wealthy.
I have 3, one of them is a golden coin.
Can’t wait to go hard on punks.

It was shilled on biz ever since the floor was less 20 icp. Unironically museum tier nft and the pineapple punks will be the bayc of icp

if an user was high IQ they would have noticed the ICP NFT generals that get over 200 comments and at least have been curious to see that that's all about. Everyone on this board who aren't convinced and DCAing into ICP right now I don't give a fuck about

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand The Tulips Joke. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical eocnomics most of the joke will go over a typical lurker's head. There's also user's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this joke, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about bitcoin ($BTC). As a consequence people who dislike The Tulips Joke truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in user's existential catchphrase "please shoot your pozzload in my throat, daddy" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as OP's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

I’m not really convinced about DCAing into ICP anymore, I’d rather DCA into blue chips NFTs.
Let’s face it, 4 BTC flower are rn like 1600 icp; if you manage to scoop 4, you’d be having 0.2% of the total supply of a granted 1B mcap project
1600 icp, however, represent the 0.0003% of the total ICP supply. ICP will have to get to at least 1T mcap to make that relevant.

Lol these already exist

Attached: tulips.png (794x502, 370.57K)

0.6 ETH
Lmao

Attached: 1653000027247.png (500x404, 128.41K)

100% this. I can see this shit getting auctioned for millions one day.

Pineapple punks will never release, eternal 2 weeks.

I think they're stalling to try and implement bot protection for the public sale

Flowers will dump the second the snapshot is made

Attached: 129312-123-123-123123.jpg (954x1494, 297.7K)

Then I'll buy all the dumped flowers

Attached: 7FCD9920-60B6-42C5-8ACA-1AC837807465.jpg (1080x1920, 453.2K)

What’s the psg NFT anyway