WAGIE DANCE WAGIE DANCE

WAGIE DANCE WAGIE DANCE

Attached: 1653818857016.webm (1000x562, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x5-A6N8UUHg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily humiliation rituals to cripple morale and prevent dissent

me on the left

Dance for me wagie

Attached: 345645.png (1974x194, 57.03K)

They're looking like they having so much fun, I wish I was there with them to do that.

Attached: 1620059499326.jpg (1080x1304, 85.98K)

Oddly enough, I think working some place like that would be super fucking easy if you played it smart. Like in all shitty places, there's bound to be a shitty job that no-one wants to do. That's the job that you volunteer to do because it usually means you'll be left on your own and can take extra downtime just to sit and chill. Just as long as the shitty job gets done, you stretch it out for as long as you can. That then becomes the new timescale for doing job x. So every day, you come in, do the shitty job, everyone leaves you along and you get to sit somewhere quiet and vape.

Attached: KRANG.jpg (308x282, 42.87K)

Yeah its called cleaning the shittub you dirty lazy rat

DANCIE WAGIE YOU FUCK
I WANT TO SEE YOU MOVE!!!!

Attached: 1638732133650.png (869x647, 121.35K)

What would they do to an employee who didn't dance because it's not in their contract?

youtube.com/watch?v=x5-A6N8UUHg

I remember those days. I started at Wally at the age of 16. Was a shift manager by 18. And then an assistant store manager by 21 - the youngest one in the entire state ever. Now I own my own business at 25 with an aim to retire early and pass it on to my kids.
It's not where you start. It's how hungry you are.

Granted, I did it on easy mode by not being a salty little bitch about it. True story.

he had the best moves in the county
and everyone clapped

You must have been a really good dancer

no one cares boomer

How many boomer loads did your twink ass swollow?

Don't even remind me of those "morning warm-up exercises"...

At first I danced as a lowly wagie, then I lead them as a shift manager, and then as a store manager I didn't even have to participate, but I did maybe once every two weeks... to improve morale :D

>25 years old
>boomer

If I had this perpetual victim attitude, then I would probably still be stocking shelves. You get in good with the boomers, and doors open up for you rather quickly. No joke, the assistant store manager died, and that is how I got that job.

oh no my sides

lmfao

>Cringe is so popular and "the thing to do"
Clown world intensifies

Where did all you faggots come from seriously?
Any Forums was deader than shit while it hovered around 40k then suddenly an influx of troonies like yourself came and infected this board.

picrel

Attached: 4chan.png (1642x918, 830.56K)