So how do you plan to survive the upcoming food shortage?

So how do you plan to survive the upcoming food shortage?

Attached: replace 5 questions grains.jpg (1130x560, 48.07K)

closing my food longs and going all in food shorts

Attached: 1643628547012.png (1286x1362, 713.73K)

By owning land and hunting

I'm going to eat you.

A whole lot of seasoning. Perhaps some rosemary, some thyme definitely, maybe even some sage.

Attached: Pedestrian.png (1651x829, 2.26M)

I stocked up on candy bars

easy. biz already got that covered

I live in a part of rural Australia where most of our food is grown. Considering about 90% of our food is sent overseas, I figure if shit gets bad we can cut back and keep more for us. Either way I'm stocked up on non-perishables since COVID was just a mere rumor.

there are other foods other than bread

can you just go to the store and short bananas?

Attached: 1551163563888.jpg (921x744, 86.15K)

Most westerners will be fine.

Attached: file.png (640x461, 148.37K)

Im gonna buy food in the store

Shit, Japan! Save the hentai!

I’m 200lbs of muscle and can run a 2 minute mile. I live in a densely packed urban environment filled with massively overweight, unhealthy and generally intellectually neutered people.

I will eat my neighbours.

this kills the gains

you will die from food poisoning. disgusting brainlets

Lmao! They still try to spam that useless rubbish. ya'd better use SparkWorld.

>Gamified and completely trustless marketplace that creates value for everyone involved
>Fair Prediction Launches
>4 ways to get income with $SPRK

>Whey Protien
>MultiVites
>Rice and other carbs
>Capybara's
>Gravity filters
>Grits/Oats
>Deans & Beans are more than meme's
>Solar panels and inverters
>First aid kit
This shit will get you through any shortage for quite some time. If we are short on food we will be short on other aspects of life. Food is never the first to go
If you want to go full schizo:
>Silver/Gold/Platinum
>Guns
>Ammo
>Loose slutes that will let you trade their pussy for goods

Foraging and hunting.

by using my pantry that is stocked with food grown on my land by me with heirloom seeds. also have a freezer full of fish and venison.

That's great until the urbanites send the military in to liberate your means of production for the good of the "wOrKeRs".
Also, with the UK/EU preoccupied with Russia and Americans busy with their new woke faith I doubt we can expect much help if the Chinese jackboot comes down. If SHTF we face a hungry China looking to secure a regional breadbasket. I'd like to be a smug cunt about this, but I really don't see how we fare well in a global food shortage.

I don’t care about living or anything lmfao