Finish work on Friday evening

>finish work on Friday evening
>go for a walk for 40 minutes while listening to podcasts and there's sun in the evening
>buy junk food and binge while watching tennis
>waste rest of evening; sleep
>wake up on Saturday morning, just before 9 am
>waste time until 2 pm on mindless internet browsing
>read 38 pages of a pseudy book
>go to gym and lift heavy weights
>go for a 1.5 hour walk in busy areas outside while listening to podcasts; feels totally pointless; normies everywhere loving life
>have a fast food binge; feel fat while I'm having it even though it's the only thing I had eaten on Saturday
>bought some sugary junk food on way home because I was going to watch football
>binged even more, watched football, which was meh
>slept
>woke up on Sunday morning
>been browsing internet for around 1.5 hours
>will soon go for a Sunday late morning / early afternoon walk (always starts feeling comfy and kino but feels very pointless by the end)
>will watch tennis then go to the gym
>don't know whether I'll eat junk food or regular food or what I'll do in the evening

Early 30s, no meaning, no producerbull activities? What sort of due process is this?

Attached: 20220526_215102.jpg (500x483, 77.11K)

not your blog faggot.

get a grip

Didn't read

You omitted the part where you sucked off some dudes. Otherwise, sounds fun.

Too long didn’t read

You did way more than me. I just doom-scrolled biz all weekend and got drunk, dealt with depression/hangover.
What's the meaning of life? This constant grind?
Back to waging tomorrow fml.

I got shitfaced on beer and cherry brandy, plated Rance 01 (solid game) and Rance 02 (virtually intolerable) for like 22 hours.

This belongs on Any Forums

Found the incel

You sound exactly like me except for the tennis.
A man without a family eventually falls down this kind of drain.
But ultimately it doesn't matter. Just enjoy being alive and know that most alternatives were just as meaningless.

>stop watching sports
>stop listening to podcasts
>A man without a family eventually falls down this kind of drain.
only if you're a pathetic excuse of a man

>Early 30s, no meaning, no producerbull activities? What sort of due process is this?
You're supposed to spend your 30s buying NFTs

Gotta give yourself purpose and your own life meaning OP. Any long-term or short term goals? Anything that puts you out of your comfort zone? What do you want out of this world? How do you get it?

>Rance
Had to look that up. Some kind of waifu RPG, thought it would be like Modern Warfare :D

>Any long-term or short term goals? Anything that puts you out of your comfort zone?
Standard things: grow yourself etc.
But what's the point of growing? To feel better about one's self?

This is why I am addicted to stimulants. I spend most of my time either working or finishing my studies (I have been studying while working for five years now, elec. engin. and business admin) and when I have some time off I just find it pretty entertaining to get high and do shit like walking around and taking photos and stuff. I wish I could stop using drugs but at the moment I cannot fill the "gaps" with anything else, I'm stressed as fuck all the time otherwise.

Your problem is a spiritual one. Find God and find purpose again.

r/woooosh

>Find God
I keep hearing you burgers say this but what does that even mean? As an OrthoChristian from Central Europe I honestly do not understand what am I supposed to do with this?

Sprituality can be a personal relationship between you and God. My personal issue with Orthodox/Catholicism is how sterile and rote the whole exercises are. There are other more natural ways to communicate with God than complicated prayers that don't really help you feel connected to a higher power.

Do you know of God or do you actually know God? He is still speaking to his people. Praying for 30 minutes as soon as I wake up has changed my life.

Get a dog. There is one that needs you. It will change your life. Or cat, whatever, just something to give you the slightest amount of purpose.

>junk food
>mindless media consumption
>fast food
>sugar
You are the normie