Chainlink: finally capitulated

Sold 2k link this morning. Looks like market will tank anyway. But this project is dead and dropping out of the top 30 by eom. Will have to deal with the emotional turmoil of not selling the obvious top of $50 for the rest of my pathetic life.

Attached: RaphinhaCrowd_Article_2-scaled.jpg (1080x540, 129.28K)

how much are you down on luna, cuck?

How big is ur cock?

Shit was 50 bucks for like maybe 24 hrs

No it is not dead by any means, it and hbar are in fact the only two core technologies worth anything in DLTs and that is internet 2.0 HOWEVER you ideally want stock in chainlink labs. swirls, coinbase, binance(not on any stock exchange WHY) that is SEC regulated and has audited accounts not this token shit which is extremely speculative has zero norms to protect investors and live sin the same space as discord scammers, twitter bullshit and spastic youtubers and fucking dog coins (which destroys their reputation). All speculative crap like tesla, gme, meme stocks, crypto and anything that does not pay a dividend is fucking garbage when interest rates are rising. That does not mean the chainlink oracle network is not valuable, it is but it needs to IPO and so does Swirls and if either had any balls they would IPO with tokenised stock

people who buy crap like luna, fantom, rubic, ada, doge, shib etc etc are not even worth discussing

I bought ada though

What a shit larp

seething baggie

30 inch
dont know what is the correlation here?

Idiots will always be poorfags, even if I gave you a million dollars you would be back poor again soon enough

I don't hold any link, I did I sold the end of it over 25$

>he sold at 6 bucks a week before staking
Kek

staking on this nonsense is not worth a shit when actual dividends of 10-30% in real assets sectors like mining and energy are available. Call me back when chainlink labs IPOs, until then it is just a private company with a utility token as is swirls

Let me rephrase that BILLLIONS of utility tokens that can and will be be constantly recirculated

You did good, user. I'll keep buying Link anyway. But you did well, Link isn't for everybody.

Lovely to hear! Best time to sell this shits is now

Attached: Of Course You Have.png (781x827, 1.12M)

if we get to have a relief rally for consensys I'm market selling everything
not falling for that shit ever again

based

You sold the bottom. Good job.

I bought at 15 cents and sold at 20 dollars. Thinking about buying back in, these prices are a gift.