I’m the dumb nigger who took out a loan to buy link

7500 dollar loan user here. I took out a loan on my cc. I ended up buying 5k usd worth of link at 14usd. I have been dca’ing in the rest (2.5k). Just bought another 20

>how do you feel user? you are down half on your first buy
I feel jolly and well
>how many link do you own now
>expectations?
Suppression ends soon, we start of our constant mission upwards. If you look at who is involved in what is about to happen, your answer to suppression is right there. I also truly believe ari/link crew are involved in the suppression.

Ari has said himself he made a bot more successful than they ever thought was possible. Let’s think for a second
>link pumps to 53 while the team is dumping tokens to pay node runners
>price pumps before the rest of the market goes bull….. once again during the time the team dumps
>the team selling x amount a week at 45 dollar link compared to 7 dollar link
>it pumped for no fucking reason
>team stops dumping, the price shits the bed…. What could be a reason for this?
This is the last chance for “enlightened” business and persons to get their position

Listen niggers, the time is near. There will be a point when the obvious suppression stops, and all the faggots in the know at J.P. Morgan, citi ect will be at a point where it’s time for them to get the massive returns on their position.

Thanks for reading my blog post faggots.

Attached: 2F36AD73-598A-41AE-81B5-C6BDF07B4431.jpg (1170x2532, 113.69K)

Bold strategy. I hope it works out

Bro you bought 5k at 14 USD
you were already wrong once, it dropped down 50%
see you at $3.50

Omg Bro!!!!! I just realized I lost over 2500usd!!!!!!! Fuck dude what should I do?

I’m down 300k from my peak. My concept of money changed. It’s as fake as the rest of the world around us.
It 100% will work out. The timeline is the only thing uncertain

Attached: A9769531-067A-4902-928B-56306E96299F.jpg (1574x2100, 596.28K)

big move OP, best of luck. I think we're going down to $3-$4 by end of the year though and that's where we'll stick around until next bull run.

>credit on speculative investments
You are a literal gorilla nigger retard. Doesn't matter if it pays off, you are still a low IQ impulsive retard, and that character flaw will ruin your life. I just hope you don't let it ruin others'.

Attached: 1627615359566.png (312x312, 75.78K)

>I'm convinced the team is actively engaging in illegal market manipulation
>I believe this is bullish, so much so, that I willingly got in debt in the midst of a global recession
>I already lost 50% of my principal but I'll keep pretending this is fine
thanks for the sell signal

Yikes. Show short position
I’m not a poor fag. I make 6 figures a year. 0 debt. If link goes to 0 I lost 7500k. Life goes on.

Riches are made via leverage and loans. Poor fags don’t understand this.

Thank god the fed reserve doesn’t conspire to manipulate the true value of U.S. currency right! Praise allah

Attached: 35A10595-588B-408B-A8C1-512C1D9BE47F.png (1170x2532, 621K)

>Omg Bro!!!!! I just realized I lost over 2500usd!!!!!!! Fuck dude what should I do?
That wasn't my point I don't care about your total amount of money i didn't say anything about your total amount, and I didnt say that it mattered at all.

>0 debt.
i have some bad news for you

You are a fucking chad and you will make it
t. CL Captain

Yeah I guess you are feeling mildly insecure and that's why you try to hype this shit coin here so you can nope the f out of it. Welp, good morning matey, you're the baggy holder and you will have to go to work in order to pay back the loan.

>gambling addict bragging about his loans and leverage trades
yeah you’re definitely on the right track

> the FED is royally fucking up the dollar and the economy, therefore it legitimizes every little obscure ponzi I choose to invest in
>literally cannot lose!
jesus christ, we haven't even reached capitulation yet

I have bad news for my self. So it goes.

I will continue posting, giving updates and you poorfags and Bulgarians can remind me every time how I fucked up. I’m fine with that. Looking forward to hearing from the many many experts on /biz who look out for strangers money how bad of a decision I made.

Attached: 7F07630F-4A19-49B5-BBEB-17335440C0FB.jpg (1536x2048, 914.55K)

literally precious metals tier cope, except he's spent himself into debt and doesn't have any PMs

any day now OP, to the moon!

you'll be gone when the market shits itself, again.

i said 'i think' you dumb fuck.
you're responses in this thread make it seem like you're on your period

God speed bruv
Or I’m updating the anons from my last post and showing how fucking retarded I am. Fucking DDT toxicity
Lol, I have gambled this amount over a weekend at the sports book. I gamble. I win. I loose. Amazing how weird people get when others take a perceived “risk”

You own a suicide stack at minimum. Is it still fun to fud link threads? Lmk I can start again.

Oh user, I coincidently posted some pm’s right before you posted. Welcome to the fake world full of coincidendes

PM’s are the biggest scam of them all. Can’t even keep up with inflation, and pm fags still don’t understand how much control JP MORGAN has over silver prices.
>buy 1oz coin for 30usd
>actual worth is 23usd. Coin store gives you 23usd the same day you bought it for 30. What absolute Fuckary. Buy guns.

Attached: 9E8A8CC3-96EE-4B8A-B0C3-D91E2428A4A4.jpg (4032x3024, 3.82M)

I already have plenty of guns, and I don't buy silver anymore since the premiums got stupid.

Cope and seethe.

You fell for a Russian pump and dump. I'm sorry.

Now you learnt your lesson. Russians = bad news.

OP doesn't even know what interest is.

Attached: 1631012218363.jpg (1024x954, 63.39K)

There exist people who take loans to buy crypto...

The market for guns is mainly boomers and it will go the way of antique furniture (down down down)