/pmg/ boomers won

/pmg/ boomers won

Attached: 161DE7D7-FF9C-45F3-AF2D-C70A48CEB862.jpg (700x589, 147.73K)

das rite

Attached: nice_dream.jpg (1500x1000, 351.03K)

Always were

Alright boomer microdick retard dicklet faggot zoomers, listen up. Silver is fucking worthless. It's literally dumped 90% since last year and won't stop any time soon. The thing about silver is that there's more than 100x as much in the ground as there is gold (which is also worthless), and its "industrial uses" are massively overrated because copper outclasses it for any conceivable use. Silver is going to zero, you'll be able to get it for free off of craigslist soon enough if you're willing to go clean it out of dejected stackers' houses and transport it away. Furthermore, asteroid mining operations will be up and running by 2030 and they will QUADRUPLE the supply. But let me guess, you think there's gonna be a big economic collapse - well SURPRISE you doomer dicklet underage faggots, you can't eat silver and you'll be trading your 10oz bars for lighters and bowlfuls of rice. That is if nobody breaks into your house and shoots you for your shiny rocks, or the government doesn't kick down your door and take it when they implement CBDCs. You've been brainwashed by kikes who want to get their hands on your cash, and you better realize it before it's too late and you're left with kilos and kilos of shit-metal that will be rusty and corroded long before it appreciates enough for you to recoup the premiums you've paid.

That's a cup and handle that is about to rip to the upside at the most perfect and opportune time in the history of modern finance. Holy fuck.

Seethe zoomer. Go buy more shibalunardoge

Attached: 20220513_152858.jpg (1973x1843, 671.26K)

this pasta sucks im gonna send it back

and tell the chef im never sitting in his restaurant again

Show me the inflation adjusted price, vs the inflation adjusted S&P500 index.

NYPA

ywnbaw

looks like a double top to me. why tf would you buy gold right now?

>4x in 40 years

yea no

Because unlike u cryptofags, pmg schizos don't need immediate gratification.
I'm never selling my shinies. Simple as.
And if you are planning on never selling them, does it matter if you buy in at 1.500 or 1.800?
Fiat money comes in a cycle, and always goes to zero.

its a cup and handle (bullish)

>And if you are planning on never selling them, does it matter if you buy in at 1.500 or 1.800?
Wtf are 1.500 and 1.800?
And that same logic can be applied to any asset class. If you’re going to be a braindead retard and buy things just to die on, then you’re a fucking moron.
And if you say it’s all for your kids then you belong on plebbit not here. This is business and finance not “how to lose your spendable money in 30 days”.

kek, you mad? Well then tell me how much your terra dogecoin token made you? My money is in real estate and shinies, including palladium and rhodium, and I'd suggest you go have a look at the rhodium chart over the last 5 years.
Shibes are an investment not a speculation. I will only ever consider selling if I need the money.
Which I don't.

Zoom out faggot.

>kek, you mad?
You ignored my questions and rambled on in broken English about your shiny rocks. Why would I be mad?
This is why we hate boomers so much. You’re so cocky you don’t even realize how stupid you sound.

>ignored my question
No dumb nigger, I chose to ignore a teenagers cringe insults.
Stay poor fag, keep us posted how your squid token is working out for you.

Just what I was thinking.

You have no idea who I am or how much metal I own. Stop tossing wild accusations around like a whining teeenage girl you little bitch.

hahaha, I know exactly who you are. Keyboard warriors like you always are pathetic virgins that live in their moms basement.
Now go and fill up that cumjar, at thr end, it's all you good for.
Next time keep your cringe outburst to yourself incel.

>at thr end, it's all you good for.
Imagine seething this hard that you can’t form a coherent sentence to accuse others of seething. These redneck trailer trash boomers are the laughing stock of Any Forums.
Don’t worry about making money folks! Just buy the shiny rocks and wait to die, that’s all you have to do, LMAO!