How do I have a sissygasm? I’ve been into ass play for years and just got a new dildo it feels amazing to ride...

How do I have a sissygasm? I’ve been into ass play for years and just got a new dildo it feels amazing to ride, but I can’t make myself cum just from a dick in my ass, I’ve been watching some hypnos too and that helps for sure, maybe I need a cage or to try poppers?

How do I profit from this btw?

Attached: 02059BCF-BD3C-4BA7-ACCC-34187E78F295.jpg (828x1792, 178.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hypnotube.com/video/sissy-hole-training-391.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is the gayest shit ever

It’s not though? It’s called autogynephilia (you are attracted to yourself as a woman) it has nothing to do with being gay lmao @ you

you need to find the right angle where its rubbing on your prostate. Also you need to go with the feeling and not fight it.
Also find a man to actually have sex with. Its a lot more fun than complex masturbation

fag cope

When are you transitioning? Also post more sissies

You need to repent. I never thought i would say this as a cummer but this is beyond retarded.

Seel help

Attached: 1653813691781.jpg (413x425, 31.76K)

Sissy hypno is fucking hot though hypnotube.com/video/sissy-hole-training-391.html

idk dildo doesn’t feel that good to me but i’ve been fucked a few times before and it felt amazing, last one was a few months ago (small PR twink with an 8 inch thick cock that came inside my hole)

I mostly like women and with men I like topping twinks but somehow when I pull down a guys pants and his dick is way bigger than mine it turns me into a bottom slut

yes I hold 10k+ Chainlink

Attached: 30DADD32-5393-4C7A-80C5-AA539BD8DD3F.jpg (1170x1059, 68.94K)

Just get a guy to pound your ass, it's so much hotter than a dildo and i guarantee you will orgasm.

Look at it as taboo rather than faggy and you will be fine with it. I've been fucked a few times and every time it's been amazing and I can comfortably say that I'm not gay.

Probably because you are a loser and get off on demeaning and degrading yourself.

Seek help.

Have you heard of the finger maidens?

SODOMITE

this thread is a bunch of faggots denying their faggotude. if you dress up like a girl and put stuff up your ass you are a fag. if you've got a dick in your ass you are also a fag. if you fuck girls too you are a bi-fag. I wonder how many of you have flu-like symptoms already.

Did u get monkeypoz yet?

>this thread is a bunch of faggots denying their faggotude. if you dress up like a girl and put stuff up your ass you are a fag. if you've got a dick in your ass you are also a fag. if you fuck girls too you are a bi-fag. I wonder how many of you have flu-like symptoms already.

Attached: 1632381296668.jpg (640x723, 100.49K)

What the fuck does this has to do with either business or finance? Its just some tranny doing gay shit.

Jannys overpaid as usual

what is hypnos? why is this related to bizness? like wtf are you doing with your
life faggot?

>also
ywnbaw

I asked how to profit from it…

How do my threads complaining about jannies get instant deleted and this stays up?

Jannies created this thread

>How do my threads complaining about jannies get instant deleted and this stays up?

Attached: 1638748347889.png (392x590, 35.76K)