Should I send my gentile kids to a pricy Jewish day school?

So they can grow up around rich Jews. Would it be a good financial investment or would they get bullied for being stinky goys?

Attached: 338-3389165_star-of-david-and-menorah-clipart-clip-art-holidays-cartoon-menorah.jpg (840x842, 304.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0KU7UM3i4qw?t=352
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They will be sacrificed to moloch

Do you want your granddaughters to have big round noses and boubas?

That would be pretty based desu.

I personally wouldn't want my children around goys, so no.

decide yourself

Attached: 165178138044.png (3500x2500, 3.48M)

Better than them beeing brown

Saved for future redpilling, thanks

they'll recognise that your child is a goy and they'll groom him into being even more of a shabbas goy than the rest of the population.

The rabbis molest goys first

yes, and then start campaigning against them saying jewish prayers since they would be oppressing your gentile children. next get them to take down all the statues of moloch and baphomet because that also oppresses your children

Attached: 1650781988258.png (738x723, 167.41K)

I love goys.

>jews bullying anyone
Kek. But watch out for that knife in the back though, they are like disgusting andogrynous women.

It would be if it were a high school or a college like kike tulane. None of the network effects work in grade school.

You have to actually BE Jewish to get the connections and the backing of other Jews. It's all about the connections and who you know that will do you a solid in return for also having their back. Anyone can technically do whatever it is that they think makes Jews successful(good work ethic, always learning and studying and being diligent with money) but without the actual nepotism you get to enjoy as a result of being a Jew it's all for naught. It's like having a Lamborghini but no gas or having a limiter that you can't hack that sets the speed limit to 50 MPH. I'm telling you this because I like some of you.

t. Jew

is it possible to lie about being jewish?
just larp?
get a reverse nosejob
get a kvetch kvatch whatever it is called
say shalom all the time, or "that's not kosher"

oh and wanted to share this motivating message to my jewish frens
youtu.be/0KU7UM3i4qw?t=352

Jews are really nosey and they legit do background checks on you (not sure how many do real actual background checks like an employer) and go snooping around to vet you if they don't know you. They'll ask you what other Jews you know and ask other Jews if they know you to see where you've been and where you're going. We're a very insular community and regardless of where you are (I'm assuming you're in the USA) all the Jews in that city or town unironically know one another in one form or fashion or at the most 1 degree of separation from knowing you (they may know you family, friends, etc). It's insane to think about. You'd have a real hard time, bordering impossible, successfully LARPing as a Jew and getting cozy with real Jews who could plug you in somewhere or with someone. Might fool all of the gentiles into believing you're a Jew but I don't think you'll get very far with real Jews.

challenge accepted

Attached: 19684984.png (512x512, 255.59K)

wow tough love much?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-29 at 9.39.13 AM.png (1170x832, 1.15M)

I can tell you'll get found out immediately

Why do Jewish women love white men so much?