LUNC HODL CHADS

GET IN HERE MY LUNATICS. WE’RE HODLING THIS SHITCOIN UNTIL WE ARE ALL FILTHY RICH

Attached: 1653801527360.jpg (750x500, 29.09K)

Are we talking about Luna or Luna?

The non shitcoin one.

Ok so is that Luna or Luna?

Luna obviously

Wich one ?

Attached: 20201111_030744.jpg (750x736, 74.54K)

The one that wont rug you.

he said LUNC in the title you retards of course he means LUNC. he's using the old logo too. LUNA 2.0 AKA LUNA has a new logo

maybe we need to call ourselves LUNCATICS now??

WHICH ONE? THIS IS LIKE A HOUSE OF MIRRORS!

it's still confusing considering luna3 will be out in a week or two

I'm not selling. The pump back up over 0.0001 and watching the fomo will be hilarious.

>the absolute state of business and finance (ticker:Any Forums)

DAY 1 OF NOFAP FUCKING CANCELED

Attached: 1651212768089.jpg (680x636, 111.3K)

god i hope you're making that up lol

LUNCHADS UNITE!

Attached: 035.png (720x720, 1.24M)

Why not just call it LUNA because do Kwon is a scamming piece of shit and shouldn't have authority?

Hahahaha the absolute state of bagholders, sickening

Fuck me, these retards are gonna stick around like the GME death cult, aren't they?

because LUNA 2.0 is trading under LUNA. if you call the old one LUNA it will just cause confusion, like in this thread.
If there's some push to reclaim the name that's one thing but.... the confusion...

Jesus dude, obviously he is talking about the one that has good fundamentals.

So glad I avoided the Fomo to buy this coin in any of it's forms. Do Kown is a literal scammer and you retards need to stop giving him money.

>because LUNA 2.0 is trading under LUNA. if you call the old one LUNA it will just cause confusion,
you just'd know this will be coming up again two years from now

Geez, and to think you guys probably make fun of GME holders. The Burn hasn't been Burnted yet. 2 more weeks, trust the Binance.

I FUCKING MADE IT! WHAT SHOULD I BUY FIRST?

Attached: 0AF20926-754B-4D0F-8A5F-4ED1DC4538F2.jpg (828x1429, 194.55K)

Anyone who believes in the burn is retarded. Lunc has one good pump left after luna2 rugs on tuesday and that's it.

$1 or bust

can you contribute to my collection?