I'm not gonna fuck this up again. Gonna acoooomulate as much Link as possible and just wait out the bear market

I'm not gonna fuck this up again. Gonna acoooomulate as much Link as possible and just wait out the bear market.

Eventually, this fucker is going melt faces off when it goes bull mode. I missed BTC, ETH and countless others,im not gonna miss the eventual rise of Chainlink. Lets fucking go.

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x295, 19.87K)

It already pumped

Stacking right now as we speak

yeah people have a good second chance
not going to get it really cheap like back in the day
but still a very, very good deal given where the project is now compared to back then
could still well do another big leg down but i'd start dcaing here. don't get too greedy

How many you got user

How many you trying to get and where are you at

It’s currently extremely at a discount, anyone say otherwise that in this thread is either a retard or just want to accumulate

Prices are still rather high, this is an excellent chance to experience the slow dump a second time

So let's say that a few years from now, Chainlink has grown and has a decent APY from staking. If people are planning to live off the staking rewards, wouldn't that create a huge amount of sell pressure on the token when they need to convert their money of LINK into a currency? Wouldn't the price plateau at some point because of this?

>convert their money of LINK into a currency
*convert their money from LINK staking into a currency

High apy would mean nodes are profitable, which mean users are paying for it

21k. Aiming for 30k

hmm I guess I forgot the users would have to buy LINK tokens from somewhere to use the network. That should create buy pressure that would counteract however much sell pressure there is by staking rewards being sold. Assuming in a worst case scenario where all staking rewards are immediately sold, there should at least be 1:1 buy pressure to keep using the network I would think which should mean this is nothing to worry about.
I could be wrong though.

Apy will not exceed the buying pressure, both from users, network effect as more nodes go live, and new contracts. The cheaper the link the more they have to buy to put up collateral both implicit and explicit.

That works as long as data providers don't sell their tokens

There is an incentive for node operators to keep as much LINK as they can as the two factors that determine how many jobs nodes get are LINK staked + node reputation.

this new kind of fud is getting to me , whats the shadow fork i need to buy?

So data providers are forced into a bidding war with each other? And it will encourage more players to enter the space? I mean, his major was in philosophy

Mobius fork sir.

hmm some r editors are still here
still early in the bear

Don’t fool urself, most biz have no clue what chainlink is even after 5 years