How can you even trust your inner dialogue now a day , seriously how do you guys meet your trueself?

How can you even trust your inner dialogue now a day , seriously how do you guys meet your trueself?

Attached: 15d3ae20cb659f07f043853731fa7af6.jpg (736x441, 65.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=azq0S0DKS50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drugs.

I trust him because i hold therapy sessions with him daily with me being both the doctor and the patient and sometime a 3rd observer

Right , as if more energy wont make you prone to traps or manipulation.

>How can you even trust your inner dialogue now a day
I don't, fucker got used to lie after my first big major depression, lost my trust in him after that

Strengthen your intuition
That’s what I’ve been trying to do through meditation
I’m reading becoming supernatural by dr joe dispenza and it has some good tips so far for breaking through the noise
It’s mostly practice and dedication that he says makes it easier with time
Sounds crowded in that head user

>inner dialogue
So you have two voices in your head, they talk to each other, and you don't control either of them?

t. non-verbal thought-former

How do you think? I’m pictures? What about when you’re conflicted about a decision?
How do you reason or decide what option to take?

>How do you think? In pictures?
I have a pretty good mind's eye, but I think this is different from the inner monologue thing. I can "hear" speech just like I can "see" objects. But me inner speech always emanates from my perspective rather than some otherized partition of me. It usually needs to be prompted by reading/writing/imagining physical speech.
>What about when you’re conflicted about a decision?
I just weigh the options, consider the hypotheticals.
I would guess that we go through the same thought process, it's just that you manifest some part of it as a monologue. Thoughts necessarily have to exist before we fashion them into speech.

well im bilingual so i guess i do have 2 dialogue in my head, but they dont talk with each other i usually talk with my self, but recently ive came to realise perhaps i couldnt trust them because of the technology were surrounded with and the media we consume.

Thanks for explaining
Mine is usually a dialogue between two separate points of view but with my voice attached to both
My inner dialogue hasn’t always been great though
I took me years to realize how insulting I can be to myself. It’s something I’ve been working on

You're just schizo
>t. my inner monologue is just me and my body is its tool

You're an NPC and likely a failed normie.

pretty much mine goes about something like thinking "i need to mow the lawn this morning, and then i'll have about thirty minutes to get to the grocery store after"
almost like what you would say, out loud to someone else, when they'd ask "what do you need to do today?"
pretty much you know how some people "talk to themselves" saying dumb shit like "wait how did that get there" or "where did i misplace that at"?
same thing, just internally

this one explains it well
i'm trying to think of a good example of one, but something like a back-and-forth logical argument

something like: your car is broke down and fucked, it might be "thinking in your inner voice" (sounding exactly the same as if you were speaking it outloud) of:
"well shit, the car won't start. Did the gas tank run dry? No i know i had half a tank last night. And it couldn't be the battery, since the lights turn on, and it does try and turn over. Is it something with the starter maybe? but i don't know how a starter might suddenly fail overnight. what if instead... " etc etc
essentially a conversation you might have with someone else, you don't "hear a second voice", you just frame your thinking as if you were asking questions to or discussing with someone else

Enjoy being lost and realising everyone is lost and further realising being lost is being alive.

Only base your trust on your actions. Everything else is ephemeral. Start there.
Stay black.

youtube.com/watch?v=azq0S0DKS50

I think that's just a meme driven by ignorance.
If by NPC/normie you mean someone whose attitudes and opinions are congruent with the crowd because they have no personal agency, then no. If that's not what you meant, then please clarify.
Regarding your car trouble scenario: I would have the thoughts behind those words, but I wouldn't "think' them as words. Do you perceive your inner monologue as significantly faster than physical speech?

What im trying to get at is , if there is technology able to influence your frontal cortex and other parts of your brain , how do you kow youre not just a mere sim , usefull idiot . How do you become the main pilot of your vessel really?

capital-g Guidance

Attached: 68851318182.jpg (2592x1944, 2.53M)

Meditation, reading the Vedas, trusting gut feeling

Revelation 2:17
“Anyone with ears to hear must listen to the Spirit and understand what he is saying to the churches. To everyone who is victorious I will give some of the manna that has been hidden away in heaven. And I will give to each one a white stone, and on the stone will be engraved a new name that no one understands except the one who receives it.

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Took me till 27, i did a lot of acid when i was young and bailed out of society