Is working for a project that’s developing a shitcoin the only way to actually profit from these things?

Is working for a project that’s developing a shitcoin the only way to actually profit from these things?
Also
>tfw biz has told me to learn to code on repeated occasions but I never listened to their advice

Attached: SNE hiring.png (710x183, 181.11K)

If you're really going to learn coding, its to get away from this shit

I had seen that post, wasn't it a search for StrongNode people to be able to continue designing their node system?

Imagine doing such a large and ambitious project, and not having the necessary staff from the beginning of the project to carry out all the technical development.

>tfw biz has told me to learn to code on repeated occasions but I never listened to their advice
the best advice a person can give you is to learn to code, it has a huge job opportunity with a very good income depending on your performance.

>Is working for a project that’s developing a shitcoin the only way to actually profit from these things?
You're just getting a job for coding, like any other job, you're going to get paid.

imagine getting paid with their own shit token kek

they are trying to develop a global node system that works simultaneously in different parts of the world, and can be harvested by many people at the same time. it is difficult, it takes people who know what they are doing and a lot of development time.

NOW they suck, and will continue to suck until SNE openly goes to market. After that? Possibly it will be pretty decent.

>StrongNode
isnt that a layer 0 project?
you think op is getting paid?

Attached: 1651208892751.jpg (240x240, 9.94K)

>Possibly it will be pretty decent.
That's 4 years away, do you really want to hold a worthless shitcoin for 4 years?

I had planned to be part of their seeders.

Surely paid in SNE lmao ... Imagine studying a university degree to work for a company in crypto which in the 4 years of development can not promise you a good salary.

i mean, its a job, and they are supposed to pay you even if it goes to shit

>Surely paid in SNE

Attached: 1604982783909.jpg (1280x960, 178.68K)

FORTNITE BATTLE PASS

Is there a project where they do that? It would be shit ngl

man fuck that shit, ive been waiting months for them to release something, no wonder they need more fucking programmers

i plan to do exactly that with btc kek

> webmaster
user, I...

You're the only sane person here