Mortegard general

Testing

Attached: rabbuckfren.png (464x438, 296.03K)

Hello fren yes we hear you

Attached: unknown.png (635x472, 92.24K)

useless, no small players are going to buy into something that costs so much to start playing. you can get the cheapest possible castle but then you might as well not play. no ones buying into this shit kek

Attached: comfy.png (923x713, 309.56K)

> not throwing in 50 bucks to get in early before the next rally

Whats the make it / sui stack

Henlo

Attached: images (2).jpg (211x239, 7.04K)

1 castle sui / 10 castle make it

I touch myself every night to the thought of owning a real castle in Europe. Fuck this shit hole market ruining my plans being the anglo king i was meant to be

Metaverse plays are dying out and im stuck bagholding a graveyard of shitcoins. I dont think I'll ever make it bros

come and join us then fren. Devs are releasing a new main line castle soon. I just won one of these from the last story event.
Its only like $20 for a basic castle, wtf are you talking about?

Attached: newdwarfcastle.png (2200x1900, 1.14M)

Last event's rewards were pretty based, 18 tile castles are going for around 150 bucks. Got a few of them cheap when it was launched at 40 dollarinos.

Attached: 6e09ax.jpg (500x501, 55.89K)

kek, Mortegard has USDC LPs, very based indeed. Can have your castles earning stables in a bear market to help you build bags of cheapies.

How can i profit from this

Just have to own a castle and build your kingdom to produce resources. Sell those on uniswap(theres an in client widget), use them to build your kingdom more or send them into the story event to earn special limited rewards like the castles above. only 15 of those will ever exist.
if you join the discord one of the devs will probably talk to you too, theyre really cool about that.
mortegard.com if you wanted a link

Based and villagepilled

Attached: unnamed.png (600x695, 220.83K)

At these prices more like
5 sui / 20 make it

Needs more ROI numbers plastered everywhere and false promises to grow the playerbase. Devs are not lying enough, you aint making dosh if you aint breaking dreams

that's exactly what i said, who the fuck wants to play with the cheapest castle? take a page out of SFL's book

What happened with SFL?

Pals, a few words about the Pollen, that comes to us from heaven:

>Decentralized, passive, and community-driven index investing for crypto traders.
>Deliver benefits, prizes and alpha to the whole trading community

Jeet hands typed this