I just want to buy a car

I just want to buy a car.

Attached: qt7x8lafisa61.png (768x768, 99.84K)

What's your dream car user?

Do you currently have one? because the current market for used cars have gone up 90% at the very least, theres no point in getting a gasoline car too since gas prices won't go down either..

Go to the junkyard and get a beater for $400

CarMax, faggot.

I just want a short hair, fit, intelligent loving tomboy girlfriend who wants to cuddle and genuinely wants to spend time with me.

Attached: 1626836880574.gif (460x345, 492.17K)

Im in a convenient spot where I always had my hands on a vehicle since I was 16. I have to drive to work an hr+ every day because I moved but I didnt know about crypto before I moved or else I would have either sold it for BTC or probably not used it to save more $

You will own nothing.

Become a mechanic

I just want 50k.

Attached: ab67616d0000b273190b0dea0888d70676f72977.jpg (640x640, 124.09K)

I just want to afford my medication

Attached: sussy baka FSuzRL4X0AA4yR0.jpg (453x453, 42.82K)

Fuck off begging tranny.

Why buy a car when you can pirate it instead?

A Camaro but I'll settle for something more realistic like an older model Mazda 3 or Camry
No but I want a car so I can start applying to trade jobs where I'll have to be travelling around a lot I'm currently working a shitty min wage retail job

Buy something that increases value

Just steal one nigger, you got nigger taste so embrace it.

Go to dealership and get a loan with no cosign, or attempt to get one at a police auction

we all want that

my dream is to have Japanese dogs fall from the sky and die from the fall (I really hate Japan and dogs)
I slightly fulfill the fantasy by investing in shitcoins as a coin like qom kek

/thread

I just want to live somewhere that I can walk rather than being stuck in my mobile cuckbox in traffic and always at risk of death or injury