Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger

>Contracts status: rebuilding
>SSS T Minus 792 hours
>Audits: Pending
>Seb: Focused
>Revenue: 2 million per month dai
>SSS Estimate per month at current volume: $60-$100 dai per 1000 gns per mo..
>Arbitrum: pending

You don't have long. Dollars talk. Shit walks. The contracts are being rebuilt to focus on SSS dai revenue sharing. Every GNS will be scarce. You won't get in. You will be stuck in the bear, fuded out of making it.

Attached: 1653788738615.png (616x618, 650.38K)

I have 5000 already why should I beleive you

Only 3 weeks til i get my otc gns cant wait

He's rebuilding the contracts to focus on a revised ecosystem comprising of Dai stakers and GNS stakers with a smaller more efficient liquidity pool. The liquidity pool is moving to Uniswap.

This is an accelerated timeline.The protocol always aimed to own the LP and give Dai and Gns dividends + governance. With the recent market crash and the impact it made on the protocol Seb is rebuilding the risk profile, retooling the vault, and will re-list many of the shitcoins that were wiped to protect the vault with possible leverage down to 2x.
Whoever seb is, this stubborn ass means business.

With it moving to uniswap does that mean I'll have to pay eth gas fees for transactions?

Uniswap deployed on polygon user. No you won't.

Cool bruh, how’s fixing limit orders coming along?

V7 update before EOY

zkrollups?

we are going lower nigger

Attached: seb.jpg (2340x1080, 379.31K)

Later on. Arbitrum first. Let's also not underestimate arbitrum. Volume doubles or triples due to arb deployment then so does the dai payout. Initially it will be higher apy on arbi but the staking arbitrage will even the poly and arbi apy out.

Top100 wallet no care still stacking.

>You don't have long.
Youve been saying this since $4 retard.

GFARM2 pushed 1200 three times while the supply was over 2000 GFARM higher (aka 2m GNS more in circulation), and when we had half the number of users, and were not making 1-2m a month in fees.

While everyone is fearful is the buy of a century right now if you ask me.

Stack size 70k GNS

Whats the problem with limit orders?

You really think $60-$100 in DAI per Month for 1000 GNS? What makes you believe that? Nobody talked about it in the tg or dicsord. If thats true, holy fucking shit I am gonna quit my job so hard.

gns holders are literally trying and failing to kill themselves

Attached: 1637730255290.png (467x185, 21.69K)

kek

It will be around 20$ / 1000GNS if the volumen is 100Mio/Das and LP fees Go to SSS.

Arbitrum Is going to pump the revenue through trading volume. This dip gave me a chance to obtain nearly 40k gns.

Lol

>Revenue: 2 million per month dai
This alone should make everyone who's been in crypto more than a couple of weeks listen up.
So many crypto projects, even ones in the top 50, derive their value entirely from "yeah maybe in a couple of years this will eventually make profit I swear", yet here we have a working product creating actual revenue that would make any tradfi startup that's barely more than a year old blush.
Yeah obviously there are still some problems, no products has ever come out of the gate perfect, and you'll never get a 100% guarantee it will all be worked out, but not getting at least a small bag of this at 20m market cap for the insane potential is just braindead.