1,031,259 americans died from COVID

1,031,259 americans died from COVID.
That's about 3% of the entire US population.

And you're concerned if your computer coins are going up or down.

Have you no shame?

Attached: pepethefrog.jpg (976x850, 97.19K)

bot post

It’s not even 0.3% you retarded government shill

>3%
that would be great
can we bump it to 30?

It's hard to care when most health problems people give to themselves. No sympathy for the overweight and obese.

they deserved it. imagine dying to the most avoidable and exaggerated disease of our life

No.

>from COVID.
No, they died and there was a (((positive))) test.

If so many people died, then why are house prices going up? What happened to their houses?

You make a great point Pepe, I am going to vote for the Democrats now. Thank god I have you to help me

Those are FAT and OLD people that died. They had it coming, COON.

> 1 million is 3% of 300 million +

the absolute state

3% of 340 million is 1,031,259

Attached: 1558862575917.png (657x527, 34.04K)

Kek no wonder you faggots are poor that would mean there’s only 33-34 mil in the U.S.

SORRY this is BASED

This board isnt for you retard, you are just a burden around here, all I wanna see here are projects that could thrive or are already thriving like axie, metagods or honeyland I recently bumped into on this board and really made some good sense to me as players can mint nfts that can be used in game to earn other tokens and assets with real value

Attached: 1642081118033s.jpg (125x118, 2.33K)

Based, op is a liar

Housing prices will crash because so many people died from covid

Attached: 103978904-The_meme_formerly_known_as_Kuk_1.jpg (512x468, 18.5K)

Gonna take a lot more eggs to break this omelet

It may be higher than that and it went not reported.

that many illegals come over every month, housing is going to continue to pump incel.

Corona chan cured all cardiovascular and flu related deaths so it evens out as no one died of them in 2020 and 2021

This is the shittiest bot, also smells fed so remember anyone reading the united states essentially cannot use any software made by the chinese due to it having 'nigger' embeded within it, keeping out united states government and private business from using it. Also this is biz and finance not bot testing for pol thread removal, needs removed and bot net blocked.

lol why am I getting filtered for pic related
jannies hate people talking about the fake coof

Attached: spam filter.jpg (456x548, 46.1K)