Is this over yet?

is this over yet?
or is this the new beginning?

Attached: circle.png (533x533, 241.76K)

also, is this the place to shill it or not?
the keywords are marked as spam though

You don't need to even mention the token, just visually shill the dog with a bat everywhere
If you Bonk it they will come

Attached: mutated.jpg (389x399, 14.58K)

Not giving you literal jeets a penny. Goose token didn't get my money and they at least had staying power beyond News Meme Of The Week
d0bo is the ONLY meme token right now thats an attractive buy based on LQ/holders/whale ratio

new beginning. I'll buy 5k more probably when btc bottons out.

This coin is unironically primed for the next bull run. No more whales, increasing number of holders despite bear market, low mcap, nice LP. Can't go wrong.

What actually happened to it? Heard some story about the devs going autistic ballistic

is it really? what about meme quality?

Attached: outbreak.jpg (1138x740, 71.1K)

once btc finally stops tanking, I'll throw a solid 10k into this for a top whale spot. this has stuck around long enough that it has to at least 10x from here during next soft bull.

totally organic thread

I FUCKING HATE YOU FAGGOTS I INVESTED 20% PORTOFOLIO ON THIS TRASH

and no im not gonna fucking sell you better make this shit go up niggers

>reddit spacing
Hopefully you kys before it moons.

bro i don't own any d0bough, i steered clear of memecoins because of the rug factor. however, this has hung in longer than any other and the community is still pushing, even for exit liquidity and hopium, its a good buy.

>I FUCKING HATE YOU FAGGOTS I INVESTED 20% PORTOFOLIO ON THIS TRASH
Nigga. I'm down 200k from ath on this token. Ya I fucked up, but I genuinely believe it will have another run. Even IF it doesn't reach previous ath, it's smart to buy at the lows because this will easily 10x from even current levels in the next run. Just chill, accumulate (personally I'm going to time the btc bottom to buy dogbat), and wait for the next btc bullrun. Lots of SEO already built. Doge-1 launch doesn't seem to have a date, but that will force people into finding out about dogbat thanks to the SEO. That's why I think it actually will break previous ath next run

>le redit spacing meme from 2010 xD

rent free faggot, rent free

suck a dick nigger

I still believe

D0B0 IS PRIMED FOR 50B

d0b0 war drums are beating

more organic posts

literally kys

I'm top 50, bought in October, never sold and have no regrets. d0bo is going to hit 1b bare minimum
All we have to do is sit back and watch
If you bought high and held all the way down I'd ask what the fuck were you thinking if it was any other token
But not this one.

Ya we probably would have already hit it if btc didn't shit so much

This coin will never die.