What kinda wallet you carry?

what kinda wallet you carry?

im thinking of getting this bellroy one for its slim design

Attached: 1 (1).jpg (1500x1000, 151.17K)

rubber band wallet

Attached: mywallet.png (252x419, 175.09K)

I have a leather wallet that I was given by my grandma 20 years ago. I've done a lot of surgery to keep it alive.

I had that one. It is a marvelous wallet, i have it for like 2 years and it looks better than the day i got it. Bellroy is the best brand to get a wallet, i had gucci, montblanc and even versace and all are pure shit.

Are rfid-blocking wallets a meme?

probably not, i have one because they are cheap even tho my cards are like 20 years old and dont even have that tech in them

yes, an rfid thief would have to get very close to you and even then it would have to be obstruction free to steal your info, what are the odds of that happening

I go minimalist, no fold and a clear window for my id
Based hobo

Attached: FDA16C26-881D-452D-A103-41BA0CF5F42F.jpg (640x668, 278.55K)

False

id go for one if i didnt work a shit tier manual labor job where im constantly bending down/moving lot and have my jeans full of sweat and dirt at the end of the day, i feel like my cards would get messed up easily in that thing

>wallet
for what?
everything is on phones these days, encrypted and backed up so you can restore it if you lose it

I have this exact wallet but in an autistic color. I like that's is large enough to hold bills without performing origami first.

Unfathomably based
I carry pic related

Attached: PulseX1_Wallet_-_Dark_Grey_Square_600x.jpg (450x450, 59.24K)

look into il bisonte

i feel like belroy quality is pretty bad when compared to my ferregamo or lv wallets

Leather one but I'm going to get rid of it soon. It's just too bulky. I've seen the metal wallets and they are slim and durable as far as I know

Only one real option is a leather money clip/card holder

overpriced foreign garbage lol

I feel like dockers and Levi’s make good enough wallets and for less than 1/10th of Louis Vuitton
Spending more than $50 on a wallet is retarded

>what kinda wallet you carry?
I prefer the money clip. More compact, can fit in your front pockets.

Attached: clip.jpg (500x219, 9.3K)

I bought a tyvek wallet 10 years ago as a temporary thing and I'm still using it, it will probably never die. Super slim as well.