Give it to me straight. will the be a food shortage in the US in the coming months...

give it to me straight. will the be a food shortage in the US in the coming months. i'm unemployed and don't know what i'm gonna do

Attached: Hopium.jpg (1000x485, 249.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nass.usda.gov/Charts_and_Maps/Crop_Progress_&_Condition/2022/US_2022.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

No, unfortunately the US has a high level of self sufficiency as far as food and fertilizer, and americans will be morbid hambeasts for the foreseeable future, even if thirdies starve.

No.

>food shortage in the US

A food shortage in the US? You are definitely obese.

No food shortage but everything will be more expensive.

I hope so desu. I genuinely want to see it actually get bad. The only solution to shitlibs desu.

No, but they will occur in the ME and Africa, and demand will jack up the prices like never before. Expect to pay +300% on food and have hundreds of millions starving niggers flooding your country, helped by jewish NGOs bankrolled by taxpayers' money.

Attached: 005.jpg (908x666, 54.42K)

Hey fellas, don't let those shillers fool you. hodl only the trusted projects! Like Pollen.

>Asset management service that goes beyond yield farming, and AMMs.
>Sustainable, merit-based reward structure
>Next-generation crypto indices tool

Even if there was, the US has so much corn that your disgusting fat ass won't starve to death. That was the big lesson from the Great Depression. Corn was subsidized to absolute FUCK, there's so much of it that it could feed 3 america's combined, it's planted everywhere. It's literally impossible for americans to starve unless corporations or the government decide to hog that shit for some reason. You'll be fine.

everyone is entitled to free food in America, kys spammer

i'm not doing that

I just live off of ramen, oats, milk, and peanut butter. The ramen is a bit of a luxury but it helps a lot. It is good to mix the oats and peanut butter into the milk to make a chunky drink. It's surprisingly high in calories and nutrients. Under $3/day if you aren't trying to gain weight.
I still drink alcohol but I make kilju with a little bit of boiled raisins for yeast nutrition. Just sugar, water, and yeast. Way cheaper than the expensive steel reserves and natty ice at Walmart. Yeast can be expensive compared to the rest of the recipe but it's a simple process to wash yeast from the previous batch to reuse the living stuff. I have this huge plastic drum, not the 55 gallon kind but it's not the small one either. I only fill it up halfway or else I wouldn't be able to move it. Mix it up with dollar store version of kool-aid packets and a little sugar to help it go down. The Walmart version of lemonade crystal light is easier but it's less calories.
25lbs of sugar will make 12.5 gallons of 12% alcohol. Current Walmart price is $0.525 per pound of sugar. That's $0.2/750ml bottle. Just keep in mind whatever the kool-aid or crystal light adds to it.

Inner cities probably, where existing food deserts exist. Those will probably get more widespread, but suburbs and rural areas will be fine. Shit is probably going to stay pricey however. This is the U.S. though. I think Africa and other parts of the world will be more fucked.

>He doesn't know that's it's already been a horrible growing season in the dakotas and minnesota and they are weeks behind because they haven't been able to plant shit

nass.usda.gov/Charts_and_Maps/Crop_Progress_&_Condition/2022/US_2022.pdf

i asked my immigrant parents and they said

they have never faced real hard times in this country

>Just sugar, water, and yeast
That sounds kinda disgusting bro

Soon you will know this song so well!

Attached: repel1913.png (700x582, 360.67K)

We could all stand to lose a little weight desu

reminder that he would have been elected in 2008 if the FED couldn't print out the $7 (later $29) trillion bailout package and the establishment (everyone voted for it) would have had to actually take it from the people.

Attached: genesis.jpg (538x800, 91.08K)

It really is, which is why I suggest trying to make it a higher abv. It's no craft drink. It's more expensive by a little bit but Skeeter Pee is a lemon wine made using those 32oz bottles of lemon juice. Nothing like Mike's but it's a lemon wine, not malt liquor. If you use malt extract it might come close to Mike's but I prefer the kind made with table sugar. If you're rich you can just ferment apple juice. Tinker with the acid and sugar a bit after ferment and you have a nice drink.
If I had the stuff for it I would just distill. Money is so tight I can't even scrap together some redneck shit. Maybe if you live near a construction site and can pick up free copper or steel tube. I've heard a hot water heater can be a pretty simple conversion and it's already electric. Just needs a temperature control unit once you figure out putting a still column on it.

No, plus us organics doesn’t use any chemical petro fertilizers
Europe will be affected by coming wheat crisis
The helium shortage seems like a larp, but to be fair, I know nothing of making it creating helium.

Yes. Start Mukbanging Makdo and KFC HARD right now. Become a giant lard ass so you have tons of body fat reserves to live off of. Like balloon up to 350-400 lbs at least.

do the needful sirs

this is why you need to get into body fat banking NOW! Start mukbanging HARD so you have a huge reserve to live off of free in the future when the only affordable options are bugs

No, just the 3rd world which will flood them into Europe and the US. You though the refugee crisis was bad?

>unless corporations or the government decide to hog that shit for some reason.
what are ethanol fuels for $2000, Alex
>DUDUDUDUDUDUDU DAILY DOUBLE
the only way YGMI is through body fat banking. Start mukbaning HARD NOW