AVAX is still in the red

>AVAX is still in the red
likk won't ever see the light of day if this goes on ffs

Attached: AVAX_7D_graph_coinmarketcap.jpg (929x400, 42.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moneyprinter.info/
messari.io/screener/inflation-and-issuance-68C7AC10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine being so low IQ that you're just discovering the fact that we're on a fucking bear market after 9 red weeks in a row.

Sucks to be you, buddy.

sometimes bullfags can be so incredibly delusional it's just insane/evil. they keep giving people a false sense of hope instead of accepting something as basic as a market cycle. it's like they desperately need to see green numbers to get that dopamine hit they so desperately need. sad...

>>AVAX is still in the red
HOW FUCKING IRONIC LMAO

Attached: 1619062137780.jpg (1024x1024, 47.71K)

Imagine being flipped by a chinese scam of all things lol

AVAX niggers need to be careful not to turn this into LINK 2.0 because the amount of fear mongering low effort intentionally retarded fud i've seen recently been off the charts.

You've to understand that crypto market is legit clinically retarded, Spreading even the biggest nonsense around can have negative impact.

t.2018 LINKfag and own AVAX, Believe the two are the most undervalued coins this market ever seen

All you need to do is buy the 550,000 Avax that have been printed in the last two days to make it moon. Get on it.

It's going to $1 in this bear market, it's never going to recover. 26% inflation, septuple spend, turk devs, and many other bearish factors that I don't want to waste time typing.

Source on the "new" 500k AVAX on the market nigger? You spam this into every Avalanche thread+le epic 26% inflation meme

All L1 will be made obsolete after the ETH merge.

Andretti FIA Formula E team believes in official partner, Avalanche.

Truth.

>26% inflation meme
It's literally true, I'm sorry you roaches deny reality. 26% inflation PoS shitcoin, it will remain 26% forever LOL.

moneyprinter.info/

Lower than most L1s

Nice turkroach site, but it's 26%. It doesn't matter how much you cope and seethe, it's 26% and this is observable reality.

Alright swingie

You're cringe af

26% cope, seethe, dilate.
messari.io/screener/inflation-and-issuance-68C7AC10
Your turkroach site also lies about ETH and other issuance rates, as usual with delusional turkroaches that have an average IQ of 65.

Holy fuck hahaha. AVAX baggies are just paypigs for emin.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-05-29 00-24-00.png (2157x51, 17.83K)

Messari count unlocks of already existing tokens, It's not new "printed" coins.

Avax net issuance is rather low, Unlocks are already at the end of the curve (All public/private/seed sale already unlocked, Only Grants, Foundation and Team tokens keep unlocking, And it's not as if they haven't been for 2 years, They did much faster than current pace so i don't understand the relevancy of the fud at all).

lmao, you're wasting your money on the scam and then cry on Any Forums on every topic. Be wiser, kids, check Streeth

>Mints & auctions iconic Street Art NFTs
>Audit by CoinScope
>Big investors

Don't understand any of that but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say
>Cope

Of course its a fucking CHAINLINK NIGGER that brought out a fake website with fake inflation rates on every coin LMFAO, leave it to those literal schizo pieces of shit to do stuff like this.
Dilate, you're literally a lying chainlink nigger. Links going back to ICO price this bear, AVAX is going to $1.

It's still potentially 26% more tokens in circulation over the previous year which is absurdly high. Technically all HBAR tokens have been minted but they have over 250% more tokens in circulation Y.o.Y.