How do I get ""connections""?

How do I get ""connections""?

Attached: 1650841504522.png (500x500, 243.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsdQeAGakL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You dont, you are born with them

Be witty, interesting, likeable and rich.
Yes but if you're unlikeable you won't be able to keep those connections.

Recommend me a book

The Talmud

You need to link up (token not needed).

OP have you not seen any college-related thread in the last 10 years?
>universities aren't for learning, they're for networking!

By being an extroverted normalfag

I was abused my whole life so I don’t really know anything

go to your local synagogue, approach one of the gentlemen with the funny little hats and offer your services as a valet, after a few years of carrying their groceries and bringing them coffee you will be allowed to ask for favors

They're for signalling intelligence, conscientiousness, and conformity.

youtube.com/watch?v=bsdQeAGakL0

Attached: the case against education.jpg (1684x2560, 1.12M)

Imagine being white and racist and still not having connections. I am nonwhite and yet have connections in white governments and private sectors

bump

All I did was post anime...

Attached: latest[1].png (256x512, 54.8K)

Connections are made by making friends. Something that worked for me was walking up to people I thought were interesting where I was studying and asking them about what they were working on. This lead me to meeting someone else which lead me to meet someone who would hire me.
Its also good to attend events and sit next to the guy who could hire you and ask him intelligent questions to make him like you.

Be in awe of someone you respect, then you'll try to be their friend on your own actually.
But the key is to meet lots of people so that the likelihood of meeting the people you could use increases

Do genuinely good work and be generally knowledgeable. You don't have to know everything about everything, just something about everything.

By actually talking to people in communities and discussing good coins like lovelace in cardano

Attached: 1642113498.png (1085x598, 37.97K)

based 2hu jazz apriciater

Attached: 1629316769591.jpg (449x635, 78.28K)

I made connections on tg and got my bags pumped easily and often. Just be friendly, ez pz.

When I used to care about LinkedIn (before I nuked my account) I played the game and had 500+ connections and all sorts of endorsements. They didn't help _whatsoever_ and it may have been the shithole industry I chose to work in but whenever I see LinkedIn screenshots I realize I made the right choice. Their social media website is cringe public masturbation and humble bragging.

If you do insist on playing the game, just add recruiters in your sector without any semblance of hesitation. Your connections won't be valuable but when you finally do make some legit ones it'll look like you're well connected.