Any food delivery people here? Would you take this order?

Any food delivery people here? Would you take this order?

Attached: A5FDA3F3-4DCC-48B2-BC8D-038F79CB8EA1.jpg (1078x734, 115.79K)

Why did you try to poison my food

New immigrants doing food delivery should not make as much as people who grew up in the country and went to University. Stop trying to make $100k/year off tips doing a brain dead job. Deliver the man’s food, no spit, with a smile, then fuck off.

UberEATS fag for 2 years here.

Fuck no. The minimum amount you want be hitting is $2/mile, Anything below this will actually make you lose money and time since you could have been doing way more deliveries in half the time. I used to work in Santa Monica and that delivery would’ve been abysmal since I expect a $13 delivery in 2-3 mile excluding traffic out of the equation since weekends will be more packed with people on the Santa Monica pier.

When I worked at a restaurant I watched a Doordasher carry a customer's food with him into the bathroom. You get what you fucking deserve

I’ve never used a food delivery app or Uber. I don’t want to be trapped by that convenience.

I also have a car, so…

If it is a slow day in your zone, yes. if it is a fast one in your zone or in a otherwise busier zone, no. You are only getting paid 1.8 dollars per mile with that trip, and returning back there won't be some guarantee you'll be making money on the way back. You need to be pushing for 2.0+ per mile or pick shorter mileage trips, nothing over 4 miles.

I'm not a nigger I don't do this kind of job
just join army or police you trash

if a nigga tipped $1000000000000000000 you'd find a reason to complain you worthless fucking scum, delivery the mans food and thank him for the privilege the you fucking vermin

imagine trusting a stranger to handle your food. fuck off I cook for myself, free from any jew seed oils and deliveryman feces/spits.

seems ok to me

3 of those is 36/hr which is more than you can expect at delivery most times

Bro I live in France and I did some uber eats too
for such delivery I would be paid 7 euros lmao
then 22% tax on my revenue ahhhhhhhhhhh

Lol, imagine being this assblast over food delivery. I could make $400 over a weekend while you bitch and complain on a Ugandan cooking forum.

Attached: 1653769300224.jpg (600x600, 51.47K)

50 cents per minute, but also asses the drop location and relative proximity to another pickup.

If cooking is the problem, just eat some raw eggs and be done with it. Nothing matters and tomorrow would be another day. You can spit them yourself if you want to feel that they were delivered

Honestly? Yes. I am grateful to not live in Brazil and the money I will make from this order (about 0.50$) will help to feed and cloth my family.

$2 per mile? Yes I’d take that

How do you keep your rating up?
I’m at 94% but need 95% for platinum

Only during an extremely slow time slot, like a tuesday morning.

Be super polite and wear a mask. Libtards vote you down if you don't wear their religious garments.

Yep. Happened to me when I drove for Uber during covid without a mask.

Instant decline.
I only take a dollar per mile or more.
I can make $200-300 a day using this strategy.

Attached: 1653009859453.jpg (850x1164, 557.32K)

Damn. I never mask up
But I’m white and handsome, that should spare me from their rage

>But I’m white and handsome, that should spare me from their rage
Ugly fat roasties of all colors will sneed and cope at you because they wish you would bone their stank holes then.

Depends totally on the market and location.

If this is a little bumfuck town with only one or two main strips where all of teh restuarants are... no. Because that 7 miles is actually 14 miles... because you have to drive all the way back to get more orders.

But if this is a busy city, it's not terrible. Because the 7 mile trip will probably just plop you down near a new order.

No