I have about 1.5 million dollars, how do I become immortal/elite?

Attached: egypt2.jpg (1920x928, 60.49K)

idk buy link or smth lol

go all in and get a 10000x

You can only be born elite unless you create a world changing paradigm shift or make more money than Elon.

1.5 is nothing lmao, you at least need 4 mil to stop waging.

With 1.5 million dollars you are as close to being in the Elite as a homeless guy in India is to your networth.

Consider that the HIGH end rich fags are in the Hundreds of billions range and that the (((ELITE))) print the shekels themselve (networth = infinite). Your measly million dollars are peanuts.

Still good enough to live a good normal life user, make that 10 mil and you + your children are settled

To become elite you need at least 10000x 1.5 million dollars. And becoming immortal requires 10000000x OP's wealth. Sorry OP, you're still a fag.

Apply as a dishwasher to Jacob Rothschild.
Gradually drop lines like how you hate humanity, the cancer that's killing the planet, or how (((philanthropy))) is a great thing.
Go on and say how mRNA vaccines are a great invention because every individual suffers a different organ failure, so no one really suspects them, but the herd is still getting culled.
You might make a great impression and get promoted.

Put 1mil into GME

>immortal
Time is an abstraction of change in matter.
Over the years your new cells don't perfectly get copied from your dna chain patterns due to small corruption of data and micro mutations from outside factors.
The new protein for your cells is made by digesting food you ate and reassembling of protein chains of other species and plantlife.
Sometimes you have all the pig meat protain and some pieces from the potatoes but lack that piece from a nut or berry.
So no matter what you do and what you eat and how you live your life you will not make it past 200 years.
Theres that Japanese old lady thst eats algae, rice and seafood all her life and never overexerted herself or got some drastic damage but still died at 120 and was like immobile the last couple decades.
Replacement liver, kidneys, hearts, can prolong but never to infinity.
Like wave it runs its course and crashes in the end.

Attached: bread.png (194x259, 8.24K)

*fart* i just poxxed in your thread

Attached: infected.png (898x898, 433.87K)

Buy avax
Near eth
And wait 1 year

define elite
becoming immortal is probably no that hard, if you count being the founder of your own family dynasty
could be done in a first world country with about 10 mil i suppose

i could live off 150k. ive been living off like 15k for years

You fuckers don't have imagination, I'm talking levels of political and social capital that means that people will be in line to pay respects hundreds of years after I'm gone. Like Lincoln or some shit like that. I want that for myself.

Attached: 370962.jpg (960x640, 98.13K)

NGMI

build a secret tomb/shrine to yourself that makes it look like you were a godking to troll future archaeologists

user, NGMI.

You don't want to become like that, you either ARE like that or you are not. Wanting to be something is cuck minded. Go prep the bull, cuck.

sooooo not buyin link then? lame lol

Neural lace and quantum computing. Transhumanism is your best bet. Or you could accept Christ into your life and live eternally in heaven (a realm where time and destruction have no meaning, only joy and creation)

>Time is an abstraction of change in matter.
>confusing cause and effect
Classic zoomer. Time is a collection of potential probabilities that collapse as they get closer to the hypersurface of the present. Time isn't actually real like you think it is, it is heavily based on our cognitive functions.

give me the money and I will cast the spell. how would you like to pay?