Everything costs double than it did 2 years ago

>everything costs double than it did 2 years ago.
Thank the big guy.

Attached: download.jpg (1080x1080, 235.96K)

>around the world

fuggin russia amirite goys?

Cope

>Republican's can never cite any reputable, independent data driven source to back up any of their ludacris claims

Why is this? Are the majority of right wingers complete and utter morons who can't do anything but victim blame and rebuttal with childish names?

I know it sounds dramatic but no kidding

Attached: A5AF1B4E-2A47-4FC3-8691-55FB82750735.jpg (600x583, 51.78K)

>ludacris
LUDACRIS
HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: ludacris-4.15.2015.jpg (785x516, 106.49K)

shtu the fuck up kid

hahahhahah wow hahahahah typing on a phone and making a spelling error, am i right? lmfao I sure made a fool out of myself hahahha big man over here!

Imagine either 1) having an existing picture of Ludacris to pull from, or 2) saving a picture of Ludacris to make this reply

>dude just blame the senile old man they installed in the oval office

What? Look at the FRED inflation data. We have been spoonfeeding you libshits for years about what his policies would do, and now you try and act dumb like we didn't? Also, fuck vaccine mandates and the mules you hired to stuff the ballot boxes at 2AM you fucking libshit troll

>He’s just a sweet old man

This dude literally molests children and his old dusty ass profited off of destroying the United States for almost a century

>Just Look at x website,bro!
>Doesn't provide any sources
>Doesn't explain how the policies of a President who's been in office for 2 years is the cause
>Doesn't explain how the policies of the previous President who butchered COVID are connected
>Doesn't explain how the current geopolitical climate is effecting inflation
>Instead calls names

Classic Republicanism thinking

He just need to use those emergency reserve oil again

Fuck Biden and trump

Attached: E606C6F8-C528-4E48-BFCE-9BCAF9721E9B.jpg (1830x1422, 1.36M)

cope more faggot, your entire argument falls apart because you can't even spell properly

You believe the liberal media spin. Look at history. Reagan and Trump, best economies ever. Biden, Carter—trash. Clinton? He ran conservative, lied about the economy with the media’s help, and was pushed into victory by Newt and the Contract for America.

>geopolitcal climate

lol you are trying to blame Putin for inflation that started after Biden started shutting down pipelines and telling oil companies to invest in green energy, where are your sources?

Attached: file.png (2048x1316, 625.13K)

Economy performs better under democrats on average. Also muh deficit.

Attached: 1653691545588.jpg (975x965, 104.74K)

If it autocorrected to that (which I sincerely doubt), it's because your spelling was so off to begin with. You're a fucking moron, and your terrible spelling just makes it all the more obvious.
BTW if you unironically go for left vs right false paradigm, you're terminally low IQ. Fuck off back to plebbit

MUH RIGHT WINGERS!
MUH LIBTARDS!
Fucking midwit cunts, the world is shitty because of middling pieces of trash like yourselves. Redundant protoplasm, your highest purpose really is to exist as cattle for the ruling elite.