FED rate hike .50% in June and July

How will this effect the economy, housing market, and (you)? Do you think this will be positive or negative? Short term and long term implications? Will this effect your portfolio?

One thing I can think of right off the bat is people with adjustable rate mortgages and HELOC's, as well as DSCR loans and credit cards. Although Im not sure if this will effect existing credit balance or newly opened lines of credit.

Attached: fed cocksucking benis.jpg (679x613, 86.68K)

It's already priced in bro.

It's gonna be 75 points and the markets gonna crater

Trust the plan

I hope I'm not behind on my info. I'll do some reading.

>Captcha WAR XK

Attached: 1645572419628.png (300x430, 68.7K)

>economic actions that are literally intended to reduce money velocity, money supply, and crash prices are priced in
>dumps wont happen! We'll just trade around it! Priced in! Priced in!

You people who use it literally learned the term at some point in your learning of economics and believe like NPCs as if its some axiom when it's provably not. If "Priced in" was a real phenomena, then the only profitable opportunities would be to buy the s&p and take what you get since by definition there would be no "undervalued" assets, and no "alpha" on which to trade.

I wish I was as smart as this user thinks he is.

That still makes him smarter than you

think refinancing.
The market is still full of zombie companies that have refinanced themselves with cheap loans since 2008, rate hike means they die

They can't not know this when they decide to raise rates. I don't think these companies will survive for much longer. We will see what happens after July but if they continue then we will see these companies start to die if it already isn't happening.

thats basically double current rates right? debt relient companies will take the shit, as their operating costs will also double

I've been in bear mode for a while but there are indications itll turn around soon. I'm hoping for one more crash to shake everyone out and thatll be the bottom, I'm giving it 2 weeks and buying either way. Most of it is already priced in, just look at how ass hammered most nasdaq stocks are

>MY ZESTIMATEā„¢ GOES UP NO MATTER WHAT

Attached: 8ad.png (600x797, 495.31K)

In the case of a few European countries, one among them Germany, they literally made it illegal two years ago for businesses to start a bankruptcy process. There are Quadrillions of dollar in toxic commercial bonds in the market, many with DB as the holder

Debt jubillie in September. Markets will crack in august with 1.75% rates. Set aside cash for October.

How does that even work?
The government just made it illegal for businesses to fail?
What do they do..

Powell: "Oops sorry, we changed our minds and will hike the rate 2%. Why, because fuck all of you, that's it"

Attached: 1492850441366.png (1736x2053, 3.78M)

Literally dumped after a .25% hike and a .50% hike, the media keeps writing articles saying the next hikes are priced in because they want retail exit liquidity.

It normally takes a year after the Shemitah ends to actually bottom out, you might be a bit early in October. If they continue with the plan to hike rates into early 2023 you'll want to wait till mid 2023 to buy.

So two years of a bear market because of some Jewish tradition?
Hmm, Interesting

This is literally what TAfags believe.